Beware of Tellwut Links on Facebook

Njsurveyman

Well, even though I already signed into Tellwut. After clicking on their 25 pt poll link on facebook just now and answering the poll, they did not give me credit claiming I missed out because I was not signed in (even though I was signed in). What a scam! I Unliked them on facebook. Just warning others.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Njsurveyman said:

Well, even though I already signed into Tellwut. After clicking on their 25 pt poll link on facebook just now and answering the poll, they did not give me credit claiming I missed out because I was not signed in (even though I was signed in). What a scam! I Unliked them on facebook. Just warning others.

You still get credit if you sign in from that screen.  I don't think you stay logged in for any great length of time.  I am never surprised when I get that screen.  But I just sign in and then the point appear on my account. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Njsurveyman said:

Are you sure you didn't get the points? Please look into your points ledger. If you don't see them there try taking the survey again on a different browser while being signed in.

If you don't see the points just e-mail [email protected] and someone will get back to you on Monday or Tuesday as our support hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm EST and our response time (not including weekends or holidays) is 48 business hours.

• Like 1

Also just for the record everyone technical errors sometimes occur. We apologize for the inconvenience or confusion. We want to give our panel members the points that they earn and if you ever have an issue like this or concerns/questions just e-mail us and we'll be happy to sort it all out.

• Like 2

JD, how about you take a chill pill and stop being rude! 

In regards to my issue with Tellwut, I did try re-logging into my account and NO, my points for the 25 pt facebook link survey was never credited. Furthermore, this seems to happen very often with that weekly fb survey. My computer and phone are constantly logged into Telwutt and yet, it seems to intentionally log me out every time I take their weekly fb link survey for 25 pts. Maybe not a scam, but definitely a repeating technical error. If it happens again, I will notify Tellwut right away, and request that I am given credit. Thanks for your response Telwutt!

• Like 1

On 6/10/2017 at 3:49 PM, Njsurveyman said:

In regards to my issue with Tellwut, I did try re-logging into my account and NO, my points for the 25 pt facebook link survey was never credited. Furthermore, this seems to happen very often with that weekly fb survey. My computer and phone are constantly logged into Telwutt and yet, it seems to intentionally log me out every time I take their weekly fb link survey for 25 pts. Maybe not a scam, but definitely a repeating technical error. If it happens again, I will notify Tellwut right away, and request that I am given credit. Thanks for your response Telwutt!

Hi Njsurveyman,

We would like to credit you for the technical error that occurred last week, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected]

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Njsurveyman said:

Dude/Dudette,

If you had just said what you said in your second paragraph and left it at that things would have been rational. No need  to raise issues to hyperbolic levels. Especially re: Tellwut who are the only survey site on here who take the time to answer member's concerns.

• Like 2

If I EVER have a question or problem, they are on it almost immediately.  I just wrote to them this week about doing a survey and not getting the additional 50 points for completing it over the weekend.  They responded and advised me that they don't give those 50 additional points if the survey was from their email invites.  I didn't know that, but I do now.  I feel good that I got one done at all, I almost always get dq'd.  Today I completed 3 through their email invites.  I was shocked, but I have 150 points more in my account.  I will stick with these guys.  They do alright by me. 

• Like 2