Mintvine-Problem

peach6

Is anybody else having a problem with Tell us about yourself survey  it doesn't record my answer and it won't let me skip it  I can't do any surveys because it keeps going back to that one.I did email them and they responded that they know there is a problem and are trying to fix it been going on since yesterday sort of ammoying.

No problem for me but there are different types of those surveys. I have to skip the one that asks what territory I live in which is really for Canadians so I skip that one.

I think Mintvine has lost their mind lately, not only the tell us about yourself,. When you start a survey and it says "you were not invited to this survey" How do they think we got there if we weren't invited!  The low paying long minutes surveys that say you won't receive dq points.  And after hours hardly any of the surveys work and it keeps giving that tell us about yourself.   Not to mention the survey codes that border on being insulting and inappropriate.

I've been having the same problems with Mintvine for a while. It used to work well for me -- lots of surveys with decent payouts, but now I'm stuck in a loop of one of those "Tell us about yourself" 6-point quizzes, and even received a warning that I didn't respond truthfully to a "trap question". I have zero reason to lie on a survey, about anything. So I don't know what I could have possibly "lied" about on Mintvine.

I think I might wait until I can cash out my last 1000 points and quit.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, sarah123 said:

I've been having the same problems with Mintvine for a while. It used to work well for me -- lots of surveys with decent payouts, but now I'm stuck in a loop of one of those "Tell us about yourself" 6-point quizzes, and even received a warning that I didn't respond truthfully to a "trap question". I have zero reason to lie on a survey, about anything. So I don't know what I could have possibly "lied" about on Mintvine.

I think I might wait until I can cash out my last 1000 points and quit.

I've been having problems redeeming my points as well. For about a month I've received this alert " This survey is not available to you." but completed the daily surveys and reached the 1000 point threshold and no "redeem" button appeared in my dashboard. So I contacted support and informed me I was blocked for using "Proxy" and was directed to the TOS, there is no statement of anything that covers proxy use. When pressed for an explanation/interpretation of what part of the TOS pertains, the request is ignored.

If you would like to submit your own BBB complaint, here is the link for Mintvine at their local BBB

https://odrcomplaint.bbb.org/odrweb/public/ourbbbqualificationquestions.aspx?bbbid=127&businessid=172008213

• 1 month later...

Mintvine used to be one of my favourite sites, but recently I've not qualified for any survey.  Like many hundreds on their own forum have been having the same problem.

Seems they are telling people that they are disqualified for using a proxy, when I'm sure like myself no one actually is, just an easy excuse to not pay out.