Intellizoom

1957horses

So has anyone done any surveys with Intellizoom?? It is done while your on webcam because it is a type of survey where you speak as your looking at for instance a web site for a certain object. How hard or easy to find it. They tell you what you need to do in it. You have to do a practice run before they start sending you surveys. They last about 15-20 minutes and you get paid around $10.00 paid within 21 days by paypal. They have desktop/laptop and mobile surveys. You also have to complete a cell phone practice before you can do those also where you speak as your preforming the tasks. I did one last month and after the 21 days and I didn't get paid yet, I emailed them and they said the sound must of been off or the webcam didn't work but they paid me anyway without a hassle. I now have my webcam working right now and was sent one last week. I didn't do it yet, and don't know if it is to late but they send one every week sometimes 2 a week. So far an A+ in my book............................................................................:wub:

I did a voice only survey via Opinion Outpost? a few months ago. Got paid in a couple of weeks. I prefer this to webcam surveys. Could have been via Intellizoom. Was about telling them my reactions as I was navigating some website IIRC.

• Like 1