Opinion Outpost issue

sandyscamper

I just attempted to cash in some Opinion Outpost points for a  Paypal reward and the attempt said failed but I lost all my points. I am calling Opinion Outpost as I am certain it is not a 

Paypal issue. Anyone else had an issue cashing in points like this? I never had trouble before with them  and wondering if a technical issue on their site.

Same here. I cashed out $30 PayPal two days ago. The transaction said complete but I still haven't received the Paypal payment. I contacted them twice but still no response. First time I ever had a problem with cashing out via Opinion Outpost.

I keep thinking I should go back there and see if anything is better (I couldn't face it any longer with all the ridiculous questions before even getting to a survey.)   But now I see that two of you can't even get your money, so not gonna do it.  One person I'd think a glitch.... but two?   No, I don't like those odds.

On 6/12/2017 at 8:20 PM, sandyscamper said:

I just attempted to cash in some Opinion Outpost points for a  Paypal reward and the attempt said failed but I lost all my points. I am calling Opinion Outpost as I am certain it is not a 

Paypal issue. Anyone else had an issue cashing in points like this? I never had trouble before with them  and wondering if a technical issue on their site.

Same happened to me yesterday. I ended up getting the payment a couple of hours later, though.

Same.  Halfway through the cashout process, I received a pop-up "Your account has been frozen due to data concerns.  For info email the helpdesk".  Of course, there was no reply after I emailed the helpdesk. On the same day,  I was also "terminated" from two other SSI survey sites, Opinion World (It's a $10 cashout... I was at $9.95) and iPoll (I had about half the $25 cashout requirement) for "Violation of terms", whatever that means.  I've been an OO member since at least 2006,  and I don't do anything funny or disrespectful in surveys.  Also came across a few redirects of SSI surveys in other panels, and was immediately DQed.  I am quite displeased.