Clearvoice

somelady

I noticed a week or two ago that some of my points were missing, Then I remembered that they take points after a year. The thing is my account had been at 9.45 with points pending since Feb. I added it up and if they had not left my points pending for so long I could have cashed out long before they took my points and all of the pending points were dq points. I wrote them and told them of this and asked for my points back . They said dq points stay pending until the survey results are in but they gave me my points back and I was able to cash out.

It is ridiculous to have to wait for dq points to clear, I think this is just a ploy to take your points.

• Like 1

I've never had that problem, as socialopinions (what I signed up through, but under the hood, I believe is the same as clearvoice) always has enough available that I cash out there pretty regularly, regularly enough that I've never worried about the points expiring after a year. I absolutely do agree that it's occasionally absurd how long it takes for points to appear - I checked, at this very moment, I have a 75 cent survey still pending from last August. That's obviously the outlier, but still! I do have a good handful of DQ credits, and one more 70 cent survey completion, from February through April. 

They're still one of my favorites, though, even if they do sometimes take forever to credit - the fact that you contacted them and got an immediate, helpful response... there aren't too many survey sites left like that. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, somelady said:

I thought they still did it, when did they stop?

I don't know when they stopped. I just know that for over a year my points haven't been taken. I keep an eye on that because a few years ago I did lose some points.

• Like 1

they used to be one of my favs, but just like so many other panels they have slid down that hill. I cant do much with much any more and im seriously thinking about dumping them after I cash out, when that will be is any ones guess. I have been stuck the $9 mark ages now.