Gtm How low is to low

footfree

I wont do anymore 20 minute surveys for 100 points.That's .83 cents a survey and that's far below an exceptable rate.Guess it's gonna take me to the end of the year to cash out at this rate.

• Like 1

yeah basically divide their given points by 1.1 and that's the value of it..  their FB page is totally odd now also.. it's like they're deleting all negative posts.. it used to be filled with people asking for their money or posting problems.. now there is nothing from anyone about the actual website.. it's all in response to whatever dumb post they make that day.. also whenever I go there I see that GTM is active on the page.. so they have someone always monitoring it..

On 6/15/2017 at 9:20 PM, footfree said:

I wont do anymore 20 minute surveys for 100 points.That's .83 cents a survey and that's far below an exceptable rate.Guess it's gonna take me to the end of the year to cash out at this rate.

Amen, my friend!  Before this nutty "life points" thing, the pay was crappy, but this is much worse. 

i'm at 3600 points right now (5400 to cash out at 50)... and I swear I don't know when i'll cash out..  all I ever see is 100 points for 20 minutes..  there was a time when I would cash out in 2 weeks with them for $25..  and their FB page is confusing as anything anymore.. no one talks about the business.. all anyone posts about are the stupid daily topics they make on the page..  and when I go there I see a notification balloon that they're 'online'.. so I wonder if they're monitoring it and deleting negative posts..

14 hours ago, Avemaria92 said:

i'm at 3600 points right now (5400 to cash out at 50)... and I swear I don't know when i'll cash out..  all I ever see is 100 points for 20 minutes..  there was a time when I would cash out in 2 weeks with them for $25..  and their FB page is confusing as anything anymore.. no one talks about the business.. all anyone posts about are the stupid daily topics they make on the page..  and when I go there I see a notification balloon that they're 'online'.. so I wonder if they're monitoring it and deleting negative posts..

Is the 5400 for a  Gift card?Guess it's better then the 6000 points for Pay pal but either way they are low man on my priority list of surveys to take.Wont touch most of them.However  I thought at 4200 pts.  I could cash out for Pay Pal .Unless Pay Pal is charging them to use their services they should cost the same.Different price points for the same amount of money is shady in my book.Fifty dollars is still worth fifty dollars no matter where you spend it.