Anyone have experience with SurveyVoices?

gothicnaturefreak

I guess I should have asked about this before I signed up, but I figured oh what the hay I'll just wing it. I got invited to join with promise of incentive from another panel if I did, so I did... anyway, I noticed right away this isn't a typical survey panel... for starters it doesn't have a login/profile area after you join. They make you go through a ridiculous amount of offers before you "finish" your profile/setup whatever. I finally get to the end and it shows me a list of other panels to join (most which I'm already part of) so I didn't have any interest in it. And they sent me "offers" and stuff to my email, I don't recall any survey invites or etc... but the part that frustrates me the most is after signing up, I got a bunch of junk texts on my phone and being I'm on a prepaid plan each one costs me money... and I got like over 20 texts... yeah I wasn't happy. Even though I have my number registered on the DO NOT CALL REGISTRY, I usually turn off my phone because I still get junk calls and etc, now that I made the mistake of submitting my phone number I'm worried it'll get worse (It was bad enough as it was). So after having my phone off for 2 or 3 days I get these 20 some texts when I turn it on, and not pleased about it. I did text STOP or NO, to some of them, one number which didn't offer that option just kept bugging and bugging me about "what time is good to call you?" etc... I finally texted back saying stop texting, cause I didn't sign up for anything. Hopefully they won't be obnoxious and keep texting me after this. From my experience I definitely wouldn't recommend signing up with that site, pointless. Does anyone else have experience with this site? I would have checked reviews for it on here if a page for it existed but for some reason it doesn't which is why I'm now on this forum. Live and learn I guess.