What is wrong with Tellwut?

greeneyeddevils

Hey Tellwut..I've been trying to complete this survey this morning (Sat) & each time I go to try & complete it..it states "it's private" & can't move past this 15 point survey onto the next...Anyone else having this problem this morning?

Green

Kellyanne Conway accuses Anderson Cooper of 'sexism' over viral eyeroll

Last week following the James Comey firing bombshell, White House counselor Kellyanne Conway showed up on CNN for a contentious interview with anchor Anderson Cooper. The eye roll happened when Cooper played a montage of video clips showing Donald Trump praising Comey on the campaign trail, which he then followed with a question about the President's firing of the FBI director. Conway responded by bringing up that Trump won Michigan. Do you consider Cooper's eye roll towards Conway sexist?

Yes
No

Have you ever had someone roll their eyes at you in a professional setting?

No
NA
Yes

The last this time this occurred how did you handle it?

NA
I addressed it
I didn't acknowledge it
  • Like 1

This looks like a glitch. This is a private survey from a newsletter from a few months ago and shouldn't have been visible. We apologize for the inconvenience.

• Like 1

I also am having this problem with 2 surveys that have been appearing for a few days now. When I try to do them this is what I get. 

Well scratch that. This forum won't allow me to upload the screen shots. Oh well. It says "You are only allowed to upload 10.24kb". Wow. That sure is a small limit. :(

Can you guys please e-mail [email protected] regarding all of these matters, also please be specific by telling us the exact titles of the surveys, also providing a link to the surveys would be helpful as well.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Tellwut said:

Can you guys please e-mail [email protected] regarding all of these matters, also please be specific by telling us the exact titles of the surveys, also providing a link to the surveys would be helpful as well.

Well, now they are all gone. That's a good thing though. Seems to have disappeared since my last visit. It was kind of weird though. They hung around for days. 

• Like 1