Luls @ Quick Thoughts support

neminem

So, I love Quick Thoughts as far as pay goes - 2 bucks per survey, no matter the length, plus 10 cent guaranteed pay for screenouts (so basically I try to screen out of any survey that says it's longer than 20 minutes, if possible, or else just bail if I don't screen out :p). I make a decent amount from it. But their support is... probably the same support as OO, actually, which is to say it's laughably unhelpful. Anyway, this past week I've had two separate surveys screen me out after taking 100% of them, and I've emailed QT support both times, haven't heard back yet about either of them and not really expecting to.

But what I did just get an email back about was, I let them know the previous week there was a survey that I had been screened out from, but that never redirected me back to QT, so I didn't get the 10 cents. I didn't even care about the 10 cents, I said - I just wanted to let them know so they could tell that survey site to fix their redirect, so it didn't keep happening. The response, clearly indicating that they hadn't actually read it, apologized for having screened me out erroneously (which I hadn't been - I was correctly screened out of that one), and said they'd credited me the 2 dollars. LULS! I mean, I'll take it...