iPoll, Opinion Outpost AND Harris Poll

GammiWoo

I'm so angry. I cashed out twice at iPoll and now, they've deactivated me. They don't answer on FB and the lady who finally answered the phone was nothing short of rude and did nothing but repeat what is on their FB page. I read the reviews about the deactivations but I cashed out twice with no problem. Now, they are convinced that I am dishonest. She just barely stopped short of calling me a liar. After searching the web and social media it seems that Survey Sampling owns all three of these companies. I'm super upset now because after speaking with iPoll-my Opinion Outpost account is giving login messages that my account is fraudulent. I guess I need to go to BBB about all them? I notice all the payments come from Survey Sampling but if they own all the companies-how can they accuse fraud when they accept all accounts accross the board. I am really not understanding this. I have actually gotten emails from a couple of companies complimenting me on honest answers. What should I do? What the heck is going on? I KNOW the companies are getting paid. We are th only ones who aren't. Is there a way to find out who their clients are?

I am hearing of a few places that are now doing this.  What are they up to?  OK,  just so you know, "fraud" in insurance terms, is the f-word.  You will rarely hear anyone say it, if they have any brains in them at all.  If that word has been written, you take a screen shot of it.  You can try the BBB, but when they mention the f-word, it could become way more than a BBB issue. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

They made it right. I had to go thru the BBB and in doing so, I found the CEO on LinkedIn for SurveySamplingInternational that runs iPoll, Survey Spot, and Opinion Outpost. They never explained it to me but I had the money 3 hours after sending him a message on Linked In. They actually called my phone, lol. I don't back down unless I feel I can't get anywhere, lol. It takes a lot to make anything on survey sites and we sure can't get our time back!

I have had the same happen this week with iPOLL . Have cashed out twice with no problems & then this week when reached threshold told account closed due to violation etc  Will take this further .. Disgraceful ! 

Do take it further mainecoon. I'll be glad to help if I need to find links for you. They are in NJ. Look for survey sampling and it takes a while but sitting on the phone with them should work as well. Took about 36 hours from them flagging me as a violation to getting my money. 

Took about 2 days   Correspondence done  via email / Linkedin    &   following  a  Long  Apologetic Email from iPOLL    /  further E-mails etc  I got the money owed .

• Like 2

Idk. I got really frustrated with it taking 2 days this week to get to the cash out point which was .90 on ipoll.  I SWEAR their system slows way down when you're close to cash out but then, I got it instantly and all my grumbling went away, lol.  I also answered for about 15-20 mins and then got screened out a lot after I know they got the info they were looking for. What are you doing with it? I got leads on a couple new (to me) sites so I am researching those. I'm also checking out SurveyJUnkie after all the improvement claims and I believe their payouts are instant as well. That's a big thing for me. We know how tedious it is to earn those points and I when I finally get to cash out, I want my money and I want it now, lol. 

• Like 1