Uh, What *IS* 3 + 1 ????

penangel

Now this is getting annoying!  What's up with this?  A couple of days ago, I got through a survey and at the end it asked what 6 plus 1 was.   I put the answer in and immediately got disqualified.   Irked me, but figured I hit another key instead of 7 by mistake or it didn't type in right or something.   BUT this morning it happened again...  3 + 1.   I remembered the other day and very carefully hit that 4 and made sure it showed up.   disqualified.    This could get on a person's nerves real fast!   :-(

• Like 2

Is this a new way of dq'ing folks?  Answer correctly, and you are outta here!!  That is ridiculous.  Still, I had to do 3 of the dreaded "find stuff in these boxes, even when the photos are really fuzzy" things.  3 times it made me do it and then I x'd out of it.  Why are we jumping through all of these hoops?

• Like 1

I'll admit that what went through my mind was wondering if it was a way to gather all the information and not have to pay.  I don't think it was coinicidence twice like that, and I seriously do indeed know what three plus one is.  :x

• Like 1

5 hours ago, rosiesmom said:

Is this a new way of dq'ing folks?  Answer correctly, and you are outta here!!  That is ridiculous.  Still, I had to do 3 of the dreaded "find stuff in these boxes, even when the photos are really fuzzy" things.  3 times it made me do it and then I x'd out of it.  Why are we jumping through all of these hoops?

I feel like I am back in elementary school again with the math questions. 

• Like 1