ways to give a company a bad rating

flauta

I am so frustrated with Mindfield - it took 5 months to get credited for a 2 dollar survey and then I had to write them to get that. And after another month, I could finally cash out which you guessed it, took another month!! Is there a way to hurt the ratings of a company? Or let them know I can't continue because they are really bad at this?

• Like 1

Mindfield?I thought they went out of business.I haven't received a survey from them in well....... all of this year.I just logged into my account and I have a $1.5 in my account.They can have it ,not sure I will do another survey for them ,I think they might be on their way out.Sorry for rambling ........here is a answer -go to Survey Police  home page and on the top it has a link that says "leave a review".Hope that helps.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, flauta said:

I am so frustrated with Mindfield - it took 5 months to get credited for a 2 dollar survey and then I had to write them to get that. And after another month, I could finally cash out which you guessed it, took another month!! Is there a way to hurt the ratings of a company? Or let them know I can't continue because they are really bad at this?

Dropped them a few years ago when it took them 12 months to credit me for a product I was testing and when I emailed them they were snotty.

• Like 1