Vacation

footfree

Did you get banned for no reason? Cause I did. At least you only have $2, I was sitting at $19-something. No surveys for ages, until I finally contacted them and was told I'd been banned. No idea why, of course - I'd been using the service for years, hadn't changed anything, and obviously didn't give them fake data except occasionally when a survey forced me to (which of these specific occupations you don't work do you work? Which of these specific cars you don't drive do you drive? etc.), so no idea what could've caused it, and of course they aren't allowed to even tell me. 

I don't think I was banned.  I used to be able to cash out every other month or so with them.  Now all of a sudden, nothing. 

It seems like customer service at Opinion Outpost is on vacation. I was locked out going on 2 weeks now. I've emailed twice but haven't heard anything. I'm starting to wonder if they're done with me for some reason. I thought it was because I accidentally sent one of their emails to spam which will alert them on their end. But maybe that 's not the reason since it's taking them so long to get back to me. Luckily I only had a little over $10.

• Like 1