Got Apps?

ADonoghue

Hi!  I'm interested in doing more surveys on mobile apps.  Unfortunately, all the ones I have installed are really buggy and don't work very well.  Some are so bad I've simply uninstalled them.  Can anyone recommend a panel that has an awesome mobile app?  The best one I have is QuickThoughts but all I can earn is iTunes codes there.  I REALLY need PayPal redemptions. 

23 hours ago, ADonoghue said:

Hi!  I'm interested in doing more surveys on mobile apps.  Unfortunately, all the ones I have installed are really buggy and don't work very well.  Some are so bad I've simply uninstalled them.  Can anyone recommend a panel that has an awesome mobile app?  The best one I have is QuickThoughts but all I can earn is iTunes codes there.  I REALLY need PayPal redemptions. 

Here's the list I maintain of the apps I'm currently using.  Technically Paidviewpoint is not an app but a mobile-friendly web site.  My combined average monthly income from these apps is about $17. Hope that helps.

• Paid Viewpoint
    Type: web (works on desktop/laptop/tablet/phone)
    Pros: works great with mobile browsers, short, easy to do surveys
    Cons: takes awhile to build up to $15 cash out (Paypal) 
  • Swagbucks
    Type: app
    Pros: many different ways to earn, cash out as little as $5 with gift cards and Paypal
    Cons: the app has less ways to earn than the full web site
  • On-Go Surveys
    Pros: surveys are short, some location-based, reasonable pay,$10 cash out. $.10 for each disqualification
    Cons: needs more surveys
  • Quick Thoughts
    Pros: well designed app, surveys pay 40c to $1, 20 minutes or less, $10 Amazon cash out. $.10 for each disqualification up to 5/day
    Cons: some surveys are not formatted well for mobile
  • Panel App
    Pros: Location-based surveys + bonuses, pays in points, $1 Amazon cash out, $15 PayPal cash out.
    Cons: takes awhile to build up points for cash out

I agree that these are the only legit apps out there, however with Swagbucks you need $25 before you can cash out, and most recent reviews of them are very bad.

Paidviewpoint, On The Go, and Panel App are my favorites. 

There is also an app called 1Q which sends you a one question poll every 4-5 months and pays you 50 cents immediately via paypal. But, you are lucky to get two questions per year from them.

20 hours ago, Njsurveyman said:

I agree that these are the only legit apps out there, however with Swagbucks you need $25 before you can cash out, and most recent reviews of them are very bad.

Paidviewpoint, On The Go, and Panel App are my favorites. 

There is also an app called 1Q which sends you a one question poll every 4-5 months and pays you 50 cents immediately via paypal. But, you are lucky to get two questions per year from them.

I tried 1Q for awhile, but eventually quit.  Most of the time I wasn't able to respond to their questions within the 5 minute grace period and thus didn't get any incentive.  Also as you said their questions were not frequent enough.  Hmm, you are right about Swagbucks - I will update my list.  I usually cash out with Amazon from Swagbucks, which is a $3 minimum.

Right now I'm testing Lightspeed's LifePoints app.  It works with Global Test Market.  The user interface is good, but haven't made much on it yet. I just started a couple days ago so we will see.

Thanks for all the suggestions!  I already use Paidviewpoint and love it!  Wish they had more surveys as their website is SO COOL and the site works well on mobile.  QuickThoughts is one I use now but I have an iPhone so all I can earn is iTunes codes which I hardly use.  BUT, it's a good app.  Swagbucks' app I have and it's buggy for me.  I'm testing the LifePoints app as well.  No surveys have shown up on it yet and I've had it 3 weeks!  I've not heard of Panel App and On The Go. I'll look them up now.