Datatelligence

arcadia

Is anyone else not getting their points credited from Datatelligence? I've realized lately that I have to chase my points. The last 2 times they responded to emails and credited me. This time I have emailed from the site,  also to the email link for trouble with survey more than once, and I haven't gotten a response. I haven't receive points for  a survey done on May 22. 

For a long time I was getting products to test and they were giving me my points then all of a sudden they seem to stop.I emailed them and they didn't give me any points or a answer.Now I'm not sure if they really owe me anything more or not.I think I'm caught up

However several years ago when I first started their surveys they were real bad about this and then they changed for the better.Now they have reverted back to their old ways.Or maybe it's a hit or miss if they will answer.

In fact I just got done doing a short poll for them right now.Not worth any points - they said I would be entered into a sweepstakes to win a Apple IPOD Touch.Ya, like I believe they have one.

• 2 weeks later...