One Opinion time is screwed up on surveys

footfree

I swear I have not taken a survey today but this showed up - this was in my email to them

I swear I have not taken a survey today and this list is the same survey numbers I took yesterday.It cant be both so I'm thinking your clock is off or something is wrong.I noticed last night that I took what I thought was my 3rd survey of the day but it said it was my first.So any help in getting this straightened out would be appreciated.

Jun 24, 2017 Reward for survey 266256   50

Jun 24, 2017 Reward for survey 271595   500

Jun 24, 2017 Reward for survey 265754   50

This was from yesterday

Jun 23, 2017 11:17 pm  Reward for survey 266256    50 
Jun 23, 2017 11:16 pm  Reward for survey 271595    500  Points
Jun 23, 2017 11:02 pm  Reward for survey 265754   50  Points

See same survey numbers and points ,is this happening to you also or is it only on my end?

Then I get this

Survey Length 40 minutes
Reward 500 Points

No thank you

Not sure what is up with them this weekend I was doing  survey said it was 12 minutes for 500 points and after what seemed to be 15 minutes a error came up and no points.I think I should take a break from them right now-something screwy going on.

One nice thing about OneOpinion, unlike Opinion Outpost, is that if you get a ridiculously awful survey in your queue, you can accept it, then immediately hit back, and it'll be gone. I do that for anything that wants to pay 50 cents for anything longer than 10 minutes (50 cents for 10 minutes isn't great, but I've found there's a decent chance they're overestimating the time anyway); I also do that for literally anything from opco or ugam, cause I I know from experience like 99% of the time they screen you out after way too many questions, plus one I recognize from the way it looks, that I know from experience just spins on the loading page forever.

And I can't tell you about repeating survey numbers, but I will say, if after 15 minutes, you got an error, you should tell their support, cause they'll probably give you points for it. OO and GTM would tell you to go away (if they ever even responded), but I bet you OneOpinion will actually credit you, cause they actually seem to care (which is why I still use OneOpinion, and have dropped OO and GTM.)

edit: yep, I just opened up OneOpinion just now, and I see that same hilarious 40 minute survey for 50 cents. Yeah, how about no? (I'm opening it up now, though, just cause I'm curious what it is. And hey, it's from ugam. Of course it is.)

17 hours ago, peach6 said:

I got no surveys today which is unusal.

Peach I got 3 invites but I don't wait for those to come to my email I go to the site and do them from there.

As for mine- Well yesterday after the my 3rd survey it said it was my fifth survey.I only got credit for 3 so I stopped .I haven't heard back about the survey from yesterday where it stopped more then 3/4 of the way in.It is the weekend so I will wait and see what happens.

22 hours ago, neminem said:

One nice thing about OneOpinion, unlike Opinion Outpost, is that if you get a ridiculously awful survey in your queue, you can accept it, then immediately hit back, and it'll be gone. I do that for anything that wants to pay 50 cents for anything longer than 10 minutes (50 cents for 10 minutes isn't great, but I've found there's a decent chance they're overestimating the time anyway)

Thanks for the heads up about the queue and hitting the back button will definitely be using that on some of their low paying surveys.

Maybe it's me but the better paying surveys or my chances of being able to do them are during the week.I seem to have bad luck on the weekends.

• Like 1

I also go to the site to see if there are surveys this morning I did have one and completed it but didn't get the points so I contacted them hopefully I will hear from them tomorrow 

• Like 1