Survey Police Forum -problems

peach6

I am about ready to give up trying to post anything or comment on a post I cannot stay logged in it took me 6 tries to post this not sure what the problem is this has been going on for awhile but it seems like it's gotten worse.Sorry for ranting

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, peach6 said:

I am about ready to give up trying to post anything or comment on a post I cannot stay logged in it took me 6 tries to post this not sure what the problem is this has been going on for awhile but it seems like it's gotten worse.Sorry for ranting

I'm posting 18 minutes behind you and not having any problems here.

23 hours ago, peach6 said:

Same here.  I just posted and it immediately showed me as logged out.  So I just closed out the site and went back in and it showed me as logged in.  Why in the world is that happening? 

On 6/24/2017 at 4:56 PM, peach6 said:

3 hours ago, rosiesmom said:

Same here.  I just posted and it immediately showed me as logged out.  So I just closed out the site and went back in and it showed me as logged in.  Why in the world is that happening? 

I believe one of the moderators said it could be the way you log-in.  I use this url: https://www.surveypolice.com/login?from=forum and don't have any problems staying logged-in. 

9 hours ago, paulgro said:

I believe one of the moderators said it could be the way you log-in.  I use this url: https://www.surveypolice.com/login?from=forum and don't have any problems staying logged-in. 

I have done that and it still does not keep me logged in Awhile back they said they knew there was a problem after the update and are working on it but so far there is no change.why only a few have this problem 

6 hours ago, peach6 said:

I have done that and it still does not keep me logged in Awhile back they said they knew there was a problem after the update and are working on it but so far there is no change.why only a few have this problem 

I had the problem back then and it stopped for me. I haven't had the problem since. Maybe the moderator will see this post and figure out what you can do. Sorry my suggestion didn't help you.

• Like 1

I wish someone would fix this .This time stayed logged in but not usually sometimes it will say I don't have permission to use this site.

• Like 1

That is what happens to me too Peach.  I will post and then it will give me that message.  Chin up!  At least it lets me back in. :)

For those of you experiencing problems with the forum, can you please PM us to resolve the issue? As well, if you could try clearing your cache and trying at least one other browser before contacting us, that'd be appreciated.

As far as we know, we patched most bugs related to login issues last month. Prior to this, even we experienced getting booted out of the forum; after applying the fixes with extensive testing, we can't replicate the problem with not staying logged in. That's not to say there isn't one. But with dozens of combinations of operating systems, browser types, and browser versions, it's impossible for us to test the forum in every environment.

Again, if you're still having problems after trying a new browser and clearing your cache, please PM us with as much information as possible: your operating system, your browser type and version number, and where you're clicking that seems to boot you out.

Also, please note that it's very possible that if you're using a proxy, an internet meter, etc. that it could be interfering with the forum.

Thanks for your help.

19 hours ago, Administrator said:

For those of you experiencing problems with the forum, can you please PM us to resolve the issue? As well, if you could try clearing your cache and trying at least one other browser before contacting us, that'd be appreciated.

As far as we know, we patched most bugs related to login issues last month. Prior to this, even we experienced getting booted out of the forum; after applying the fixes with extensive testing, we can't replicate the problem with not staying logged in. That's not to say there isn't one. But with dozens of combinations of operating systems, browser types, and browser versions, it's impossible for us to test the forum in every environment.

Again, if you're still having problems after trying a new browser and clearing your cache, please PM us with as much information as possible: your operating system, your browser type and version number, and where you're clicking that seems to boot you out.

Also, please note that it's very possible that if you're using a proxy, an internet meter, etc. that it could be interfering with the forum.

Thanks for your help.

I tried sending you a message and it said guest cannot use this site but you may if you log in so I checked and was logged in usually it says I'm not.Could it be that I am using a Tablet since that is all I have right now?just wondering.

• Like 1