Erewards asked me to take a photo for survey

footfree

Pay was decent but why they asked for a photo of fabric softener is a little baffling.Well I think I might understand why.If they want us to take photos so we can do Pt for them I'm okay with it.It's like Amazon drivers taking photos that they did indeed leave a package at your door.Helps me.Just today I didn't receive my packages -Sorry has nothing to do with this but starting to ramble but photos would come in handy.

• Like 1

I just signed up for a forum and they asked me to post a selfie.  Nope.  they were just checking to see if I could.  I posted a picture of a sunset I took recently.  If that isn't sufficient, then forget it.  I did have a product test a while back that asked me to post a picture of the item.  Not sure why, but I was paid for it.  So I did it.

I've occasionally encountered surveys that want me to have a microphone and webcam. I have neither. I do actually own a mic. I can plug in but I never need to use it. I don't own a webcam and have no use for one.

On ‎6‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 10:39 AM, ErgoProxy said:

I've occasionally encountered surveys that want me to have a microphone and webcam. I have neither. I do actually own a mic. I can plug in but I never need to use it. I don't own a webcam and have no use for one.

Times are changing and there are getting to be more and more surveys wanting a webcam, some with without voice but more with voice. Technology always advancing and survey sites are going with the flow. You can get as decent one from Amazon $20 and it is very easy to hook-up, comes with a little dvd. Webcam surveys do pay a little better.

6 hours ago, 1957horses said:

Times are changing and there are getting to be more and more surveys wanting a webcam, some with without voice but more with voice. Technology always advancing and survey sites are going with the flow. You can get as decent one from Amazon $20 and it is very easy to hook-up, comes with a little dvd. Webcam surveys do pay a little better.

Yeah, I know I can get one cheap enough. I just don't want one because I have no use for one. And I rarely get a survey that requires one.