a very good rave for Oneopinion

theskyhunter

me, I had doubts about the merger of zoom/myview/oneopinion to start with. but I have to say so far ive been pretty happy. 99.9% of the time I have a problem with a survey, no matter what it is, they give me the total pts for the survey. I mean the full pts. I cant do anything but rave for their customer service. for me they are a blueprint for all other panels . to me they are the very best! they bend over backwards for me and also for wife who is also a member for what ever problem we have. just hope it lasts.

• Like 3

I had a problem last week not getting the points for a survey I completed I emailed  them  and the following day I received my points from them like you said great customer service

• Like 2

I was on MyView before the merger and I seem to be qualifying for a lot more surveys now that it's OneOpinion.  I also had one experience with customer service and it was extremely quick, helpful, and I appreciated the fact that a real person (and the SAME person) was responding to my emails each time - no canned automatic replies, no different customer service reps who I had to explain the situation to over and over again.  So far it's been pretty good!

• Like 1