Remember You Gov and points for Amazon discussion

footfree

So I was over at you gov and they have Amazon gift cards for $15 and the cost is  25,000 points .Is it me or did the points go up while the gift card amount went down?

Found the discussion.Points have gone down but the payout is still $15..So that is better - still not going to get it but at least that is a change for the better.

I just save up for the $100 AGC.  They used to send you a check, but those days are gone.  I just received my $100 AGC this week, and immediately spent it. HA!

No more checks .Well that really bites the big one.They do have the Visa Prepaid card only bad thing about that one is that you cant use it on the internet.Oh well I can do that.At least they lowered the price point for the $15 agc card.I wonder if they were having a hard time getting rid of those?

2 hours ago, footfree said:

No more checks .Well that really bites the big one.They do have the Visa Prepaid card only bad thing about that one is that you cant use it on the internet.Oh well I can do that.At least they lowered the price point for the $15 agc card.I wonder if they were having a hard time getting rid of those?

You can use them online, that's the only place I use them including ones from YouGov and I've never had a problem.  You might have been confused about the description of the card from the YouGov site which states:

The card may not be used at any merchant, including internet and mail or telephone order merchants, outside of the United States and U.S Territories. 

It's not saying it can't be used online, just that it can't be used online at non-US merchants.

11 hours ago, NaomiNo said:

You can use them online, that's the only place I use them including ones from yougov and I've never had a problem.  You might have been confused about the description of the card from the yougov site which states:

The card may not be used at any merchant, including internet and mail or telephone order merchants, outside of the United States and U.S Territories. 

It's not saying it can't be used online, just that it can't be used online at non-US merchants.

Yeah !Your right I did misunderstand.Okay great so now I know what I'm saving for.:-D