Opinion in n

somelady

Does anyone use opinioninn .com ?

I was trying to take a survey or screener on ACOP and it led to a page that said invalid survey, I clicked the home button on the page and was led to opinioninn.com  I read all the stuff on the site before signing up, they give a $10 sign up bonus. But the thing that bothered me was a passage in their tos. 

If you communicate with OpinionInn personnel ("Personnel"), you agree to do so in a respectful and appropriate manner. You shall not send, share or otherwise distribute to Personnel, Personnel affiliates or other users of the Services any communications having obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, threatening, hateful or illegal content. By accessing or using the Services, you agree that you will not publish, post, or otherwise disseminate any publications or other material that disparages, discredits, or casts anyone, including OpinionInn, its Personnel, employees,officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, or its licensors in a negative light.

Does that mean we aren't to complain about them on sites like surveypolice. I don't this this would be legal, people have a right to complain when they are wronged.

I wonder if they will terminate me for posting this. 

I couldn't find any info on them except one site that didn't have much.