Which type of survey do like better

footfree

One that automatically loads to next page or one that you have to click to get to the next page?I wish all were self loading,however I only would want them this way if there was a back button in case I made a mistake.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, footfree said:

One that automatically loads to next page or one that you have to click to get to the next page?I wish all were self loading,however I only would want them this way if there was a back button in case I made a mistake.

I agree it is so easy to make a mistake

• Like 1

I do like the auto load, but sometimes I go to hit the button and I notice that I have made a mistake or clicked the wrong box.  I guess I need to click, just in case.....

• Like 1

The best is when it autoloads and gives you a "previous" button. It's absurd that so many surveys won't let you go back - I've definitely clicked the wrong button before, a good handful of times, hit next by reflex, and there's often no way to correct it! But the absolute worst is surveys that autoload and don't let you go back. There's one in particular that OneOpinion loves to keep giving me, where their demographic questions autoload when you click, and the buttons are super close together, just begging you to answer incorrectly. Why do they do that? >.>

I'm learning to like the autoloads but it really should give some kind of heads up if they don't  employ a back button. Auto loads are really convenient when doing surveys on a tablet/mobile device. Once I know it's an auto load survey I tend to be a bit more careful in making sure I don't make any mistakes. I've had to kill a few surveys because I don't want to be banned for inconsistent data.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, JD said:

I'm learning to like the autoloads but it really should give some kind of heads up if they don't  employ a back button. Auto loads are really convenient when doing surveys on a tablet/mobile device. Once I know it's an auto load survey I tend to be a bit more careful in making sure I don't make any mistakes. I've had to kill a few surveys because I don't want to be banned for inconsistent data.

I have done the same it is so easy to hit the wrong button if you are to fast