One Opinion-Slow

peach6

Today was a very slow day with One Opinion I kept clicking to see if there were any and only had one which I DQ I need 3000 to cash out and am just wondering if that's the way it will be so it will take me awhile to cash out.

• Like 1

Yesterday it kept saying they couldn't find a me a survey .Then this morning the same thing.So I wen to work came back tried again and the same thing.However this evening I got the chance to do a couple.

Take it back it was that stupid jean survey.always ask me for the number off the tag of my Levi jeans.I put it in and it says it doesn't recognize the number.No wonder they cant ever get anyone to finish if it wont except the answers.

• Like 2

Did a what they said was going to be a 15 minute survey for them this morning.It turned out I had to watch a 20 minute show plus answer questions.How in the world do you get 15 minutes from that.It was only worth 500 points.I mean I have done some for that length that was shorter but to go over that much is ridiculous.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, paulgro said:

Today, Wednesday isn't any better.

I did get the The 5 today that I DQ so at least got the 50 points

On 7/13/2017 at 1:43 AM, peach6 said:

I did get the The 5 today that I DQ so at least got the 50 points

I got about 6 myself and finished a couple.

• Like 1

If I get asked to do one more movie survey ,I'm gonna scream !I tell them I have done one and they still ask me to do another one.Plus one of them that I did take took me  20 minutes to do instead of 15 -or maybe even longer. 

55 minutes ago, footfree said:

If I get asked to do one more movie survey ,I'm gonna scream !I tell them I have done one and they still ask me to do another one.Plus one of them that I did take took me  20 minutes to do instead of 15 -or maybe even longer. 

I think there timing is way off as to how long the survey should take to complete

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

They tend to go in streaks. There can be surveys to do for several days , then nothing for a few days. Just started one of the active periods myself. Mostly I DQ. Had a strange situation a couple days ago. Did one for 1900 points which was like a shortened Pinecone new product type. Completed that and got the points. Next came one for 3000 points. Can you guess what it was?? THE EXACT SAME SURVEY!!! Got to do the same survey twice and collect 4900 points.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with most here. It's slowed down and the times/rewards are off. I'm crushed at how they are now vs how they started out, lol. I guess they all do that eventually. Why keep something great, huh?  I also find that now when close to cashing out, it's reeeeeeaaaalllly hard to qualify AND I answer  a LOT more questions before I get the DQ screen if you know what I mean. ;) 

I find the closer you get to pay out the less the surveys come.Like over at Ipsos I was waiting to cash out at $25 but it got so slow .Then  I felt like I got screwed out of points  doing one of their surveys that I said screw it and I cashed out at $20.Now it seems like I'm getting more surveys since I did that.Is it real or my imagination?I don't know but maybe I should just cash out as soon as I get enough points from now on.

• Like 1