Pinecones aggravation

peach6

I spent 10 minutes trying to qualify for a survey with there router system and of course it said not available in my area and then it asked if I would like to try for another survey so clicked that and spent another 10 minutes and then it said 404 error.I am almost done with them

On 7/11/2017 at 5:11 PM, rosiesmom said:

No, I get the ones that look like Harris Poll surveys used to.  Yeh, I am not qualifying for much anymore, that is too bad.

I noticed many are looking like Harris. It's starting to like like there have been many mergers but keeping it quiet.

I finished a survey for them yesterday and the last page of the survey didn't look right to me so I sent an email asking them if it went through.  They wrote back saying they didn't have my email on file, even though I've had that email with them  for years.  Hope it gets straightened out. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, janlou said:

I finished a survey for them yesterday and the last page of the survey didn't look right to me so I sent an email asking them if it went through.  They wrote back saying they didn't have my email on file, even though I've had that email with them  for years.  Hope it gets straightened out. 

What a mess they have become  they used to be my favorite now they are close to the bottom of my list.

• Like 3

I got one from them today.  It started out looking like Harris Poll and then it spun and it looked like the old Pinecone.  I finished it.  I hope it went through.  Karen Scott has always been so good in the past to help. 

I don't know what happened but maybe Pinecone get alot of flack from the way they changed their surveys since I received one this morning the way it used to be & went right to the survey & wasn't dq'd or shipped off trying to find another survey...hope they keep it this way like it was before..

• Like 1

18 hours ago, rosiesmom said:

I got one from them today.  It started out looking like Harris Poll and then it spun and it looked like the old Pinecone.  I finished it.  I hope it went through.  Karen Scott has always been so good in the past to help. 

I did one like this today as well and lo and behold I got to take the survey the way we used to get one after being directed to it once getting past the router/front-end they put in place these days. This sucks because before once they sent you a survey your always qualified. Now you can only hope you get past the new screening process.

• Like 1

Been awhile since I was here **.

Finally was able to access the new Pinecone format , but DQed on all but one. The initial questions are not one bit like the old version ones. The questions now focus on demographics and not products purchased / used. I have even gotten a DQ on the race question!

The biggest change seems to be that the topics are no longer new product or concepts , but rather on things like casual restaurants eaten at , banking , etc. - nothing like the way the surveys used to be. Haven't seen one of the old style ones in months now.

Just today , I got one with a new format. Once the screen opened , there was a 1/3 screen tall rectangle with nothing in it. The screener questions were below that and scrolling was a hit or miss affair. Looked like it was designed on a very tall screen!

** - Used to be able to log into the site easily and post / read forum sections. A few months ago that ceased overnight. Accessing the site alone took 15 minutes , then the same to open a section , and so on. Managed to get in this time in under 10 minutes total , so we'll see how it goes.

Ok, yeah, Pinecone has officially started being... not good. I wasn't that upset when they switched to the new format, where you have to type in your demographic info every time where you didn't used to have to, cause oh well, it's only a couple minutes, and they still pay well. But yeah, they have definitely gone downhill. This was made apparent to me very clearly yesterday, when I got one of their new format surveys, entered all my demographic information, got to the login screen (which has always clearly, in the past, demarcated the part where the actual survey starts), logged in, answered two whole questions, and was told I didn't qualify. Then was taken back to the beginning, where it asked me to answer all the same freaking demographics again. How about not?

• Like 1