Pinecones aggravation

peach6

And then I couldn't even log on thru Firefox.Said it couldn't read the captcha when trying to log on to my account.However I did get in thru Chrome.I find that I can sometimes log on thru Firefox but not all the time.So who's issue is it when this happens?

On 7/15/2017 at 10:05 AM, footfree said:

And then I couldn't even log on thru Firefox.Said it couldn't read the captcha when trying to log on to my account.However I did get in thru Chrome.I find that I can sometimes log on thru Firefox but not all the time.So who's issue is it when this happens?

OO's. I have issues logging in with FireFox all the time but using my fako Facebook account with FF works every time. This didn't use to be the case so I blame OO.

Well, I have to say, they aren't totally  trash, yet. I just got a survey from Pinecone that sent me through the maze of demographics, got me to the login page, and then actually gave me a survey, which was totally worth 3 bucks. So I'm not tossing them... yet. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, neminem said:

Well, I have to say, they aren't totally  trash, yet. I just got a survey from Pinecone that sent me through the maze of demographics, got me to the login page, and then actually gave me a survey, which was totally worth 3 bucks. So I'm not tossing them... yet. 

Same here , but one success out of 30+ invites does not bode well for keeping them. That is my track record since the new method started.

Actually got one that opened to a Harris Poll one. A refresh took me to Pinecone instead. Someone goofed!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, episemion said:

Same here , but one success out of 30+ invites does not bode well for keeping them. That is my track record since the new method started.

Actually got one that opened to a Harris Poll one. A refresh took me to Pinecone instead. Someone goofed!

Not sure what is going on with this site although I  did qualify last week for a survey.I am still not happy with them

I got one today tried on Firefox and it was a no go.Did it on google and only went thru  demo questions and got booted.Then I get Harris tried fire and google and all I got was a oops! something went wrong.

I haven't qualified for any of their surveys on their site in months. However, I've qualified for their surveys through other survey routers. I don't understand this. They used to be good, but now they're a mess. Also, the only way I can access surveys is if I access them through the link in my email. If I log onto the site, it never shows that I have new surveys. I've given up on them.  

Pinecone seems to be working on Firefox (Windows version) again lately. Just completed a survey this morning. Guess they must have taken the responses seriously, and got that archaic Flash nonsense out of their router?

Took a survey on 7/19 last Wednesday and I still haven't received my points.At this point I wont get them to next week considering it's a Fri . night and I just asked for them.

Got a Pinecone on Thursday and after waiting for the interface to load , I was sent through about 6 sets of demographics screener questions - none of which had anything to do with the typical Pinecone type surveys. Instead of new products and what one buys / uses , they were on things like video games , smoking , drinking , TV , and such. Finally , up came a normal Pinecone survey start. After logging in and giving the "I AGREE" , the screen came back with a message stating "This survey is not available". HUH???

On Friday , I got another one. This time , there were no screeners. Instead , it went straight to a Harris Online screen stating that I did not qualify and would receive HI Points. Not a single item anywhere in that one that even mentioned Pinecone , even though it came via a Pinecone email.

Who's running the show - Moe , Larry , and Curly????

• Like 2

On 7/17/2017 at 9:21 PM, neminem said:

well ive done or say ive tried 2 in the last week that kept redirecting for 10-15 minutes each and then was told i didnt qualify! like i said in another post i feel like im using ISAY again! shudder! 

13 hours ago, episemion said:

Got a Pinecone on Thursday and after waiting for the interface to load , I was sent through about 6 sets of demographics screener questions - none of which had anything to do with the typical Pinecone type surveys. Instead of new products and what one buys / uses , they were on things like video games , smoking , drinking , TV , and such. Finally , up came a normal Pinecone survey start. After logging in and giving the "I AGREE" , the screen came back with a message stating "This survey is not available". HUH???

On Friday , I got another one. This time , there were no screeners. Instead , it went straight to a Harris Online screen stating that I did not qualify and would receive HI Points. Not a single item anywhere in that one that even mentioned Pinecone , even though it came via a Pinecone email.

Who's running the show - Moe , Larry , and Curly????

same here my friend.