Pinecones aggravation

peach6

On 8/25/2017 at 5:57 PM, Lurkergirl said:

Oh get this  I did the save the survey  thing and so I did a second one through that route  well that one they paid me for  but the first one I did finish  they  have yet to pay .So get this  they  come back and say what was the survey about .I  have no idea  really  they are not the only survey company  I do surveys for and it was over 7 days ago .Plus I do not write down  every survey I do and what its for  ,I mean who does that ?

I do that for Pinecone,   It helps to know who sent it/ what panel it's from  if you get the product for a test .

On 8/26/2017 at 7:35 PM, footfree said:

I wrote to them not long ago about not giving me my points and got a response that they were looking into it.Next day got a email saying   that they were going to escalate it to the right person.Then a few days later they wrote back to me and gave me my  points ,they said it would be there in the next day or 2 and they were.Only reason I think they could do this was I copied and pasted the invite they had sent me and emailed it to them with a description of the survey.I do write things down like that when I see I haven't been paid.l will also keep the invite until I get my points.And in my book I will write something like   "Tyson survey " so hopefully it'll jog my memory.I do have to say that I don't get that kind of response from them all the time.In fact it kind of floored me when I did .I guess it depends who is answering the emails at the time and how much they are into doing their jobs properly.

That's smart survey taking right there. I'm going to follow your lead. Idk why I didn't go to the trash and pull it. Oh, well. Live and learn and thanks for the advice!!!

• Like 2

I guess I will have to do that  for Pinecone   but I am get so many measly survey point lately .I am not sure if its worth it .Oh and as far as product testing I have not done any thing since like January  if then .

• Like 1

Gone are the days when Karen Scott would actually reply with a personal response. In the past 6 months , I have emailed with questions such as:

- Why did I get compensated in HI Points for a Pinecone survey? (never got them)

- Why are there no surveys available in my area (NY)?

Why are all of the screening questions focused on alcohol or smoking?

The response received has always been the same:

"Thank you for your email, we appreciate your feedback.  Our intent is to have this new process provide a better experience for you.  We are in the early stages of introducing this, so it is not at full functionality yet.  As we roll it out on a wider basis, this will provide a way for you maximize your time and be able to be immediately sent into surveys that best match you!"

• Like 1

So today I get a survey from Pinecone I enter it and all it will do is spin and spin.So I hit the refresh button and poof its up and running.I almost exited out because I thought it wouldn't do any good ,glad I tried it.I was able to finish and make some money.

55 minutes ago, footfree said:

So today I get a survey from Pinecone I enter it and all it will do is spin and spin.So I hit the refresh button and poof its up and running.I almost exited out because I thought it wouldn't do any good ,glad I tried it.I was able to finish and make some money.

I had the same thing happen to me yesterday but I was almost at the end and I also hit refresh and it continued

• Like 1

1 hour ago, peach6 said:

I had the same thing happen to me yesterday but I was almost at the end and I also hit refresh and it continued

Yeah I had to do it in the middle of a survey before it's either that or hit the back button.I mean if it stalls and you exit out your not getting any money so you might as well hit the back button, refresh button or anything just to finish.

1 hour ago, footfree said:

Yeah I had to do it in the middle of a survey before it's either that or hit the back button.I mean if it stalls and you exit out your not getting any money so you might as well hit the back button, refresh button or anything just to finish.

It's always worth a shot you just don't know if it will work  they need to fix there problems

• Like 1