Pinecones aggravation

peach6

The Pinecone Router is now literally scraping the bottom of the barrel. They just threw a dumb video game survey at me that the other sites were spewing out 3 years ago or more. And I wasn't enough of a gamer junkie to "qualify" for it then either.

What's next, the @#$%% "movie" survey?? (yeah, you all know the one I mean)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

No, I am getting the same message,you don't qualify . I don't like the new format. The old one was way better. I used to qualify for a lot of surveys,now with this new format,I have not qualify for any of the surveys except one.

• Like 1

Well I was on a roll  qualifying and getting the incentive and then cashing out   ,and then  boom  I am back to do the surveys and not getting the incentive  and sending emails and no reply .Its so frustrating

• Like 2

3 hours ago, peach6 said:

I think there customer service stinks now

I don't blame them for not answering there's only so many complaints one person can take listening to. However with that being said they should listen to the complaints and fix the problems .I mean don't you think they have had enough time to get some of these kinks out? I don't understand why they just don't fix them  ,makes no sense at all.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, footfree said:

I don't blame them for not answering there's only so many complaints one person can take listening to. However with that being said they should listen to the complaints and fix the problems .I mean don't you think they have had enough time to get some of these kinks out? I don't understand why they just don't fix them  ,makes no sense at all.

They used to answer before in a timely manner. Like you said they should have the links out by now

• Like 1

Oh get this  I did the save the survey  thing and so I did a second one through that route  well that one they paid me for  but the first one I did finish  they  have yet to pay .So get this  they  come back and say what was the survey about .I  have no idea  really  they are not the only survey company  I do surveys for and it was over 7 days ago .Plus I do not write down  every survey I do and what its for  ,I mean who does that ?

• Like 2

Since the advent of the router system , I have qualified for all of 2 surveys - one of which indicated I would be paid in Harris Interactive points (never got them) even though it said Pinecone all over it. The last 10 or so invites have all sent me to a different survey each time and all of them came back with "not available in your area". Odd , since they are a US site and I live in the US! Checked my account and all info is correct. I have tried reusing the link a few times , but was sent to exactly the same survey again.

Their CS used to be superb and you would get a personal reply within 2 days at most. No more. Now you are lucky to even get a canned response!

• Like 1

Neither do I!! Ipsos made me so mad. I gave them every detail about the survey BUT the survey number for one that I spent 45 f#$%9)*^ minutes doing only to just crash. Just hung and didn't go anywhere. I emailed them and all they ever said was give me the survey number or we can't help you. Well, if THEY aren't keeping up with the numbers, I'm sure I don't know who is, lol. That one made me really mad. 3 emails and no resolution. Customer service is  a thing of the past in so many fields, I feel.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GammiWoo said:

Neither do I!! Ipsos made me so mad. I gave them every detail about the survey BUT the survey number for one that I spent 45 f#$%9)*^ minutes doing only to just crash. Just hung and didn't go anywhere. I emailed them and all they ever said was give me the survey number or we can't help you. Well, if THEY aren't keeping up with the numbers, I'm sure I don't know who is, lol. That one made me really mad. 3 emails and no resolution. Customer service is  a thing of the past in so many fields, I feel.

The only 2 I can think of that still has good customer service is One Opinion and Tellwut

• Like 2

I use to enjoy Pinecone but starting in the spring, they stopped having surveys and their moderator seems absent.  Is there another contact to send feedback about this decline?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, schludermann said:

I use to enjoy Pinecone but starting in the spring, they stopped having surveys and their moderator seems absent.  Is there another contact to send feedback about this decline?

Not that I am aware of

9 hours ago, GammiWoo said:

I wrote to them not long ago about not giving me my points and got a response that they were looking into it.Next day got a email saying   that they were going to escalate it to the right person.Then a few days later they wrote back to me and gave me my  points ,they said it would be there in the next day or 2 and they were.Only reason I think they could do this was I copied and pasted the invite they had sent me and emailed it to them with a description of the survey.I do write things down like that when I see I haven't been paid.l will also keep the invite until I get my points.And in my book I will write something like   "Tyson survey " so hopefully it'll jog my memory.I do have to say that I don't get that kind of response from them all the time.In fact it kind of floored me when I did .I guess it depends who is answering the emails at the time and how much they are into doing their jobs properly.

• Like 1