Caught mintvine in the act..

AMAZINGCHICO2

i dont post one here much... but i thought i would let everybody know i received a survey thru Mintvine.. 45cents for 30 mins.. when i clicked on it... it was a qualtrics survey ( spell check )... anyway.. it included a message from the person sending out the survey.. name , email, phone number etc.. so i emailed her and told her that.. although i would love to take the survey.. Mintvine is only paying out 45 cents and do you think this is fair... would you take a survey for 45 cents.. this is her response copy and pasted below... 

Thank you so much for your email regarding your compensation. I really appreciate you taking the time to complete my survey.

I contacted Qualtrics about the very low rate of compensation you brought to my attention and I want you to know that this was not the amount that you were supposed to receive. Forty five cents for a 30 minutes survey is indeed unfairly low. They are looking into the matter as we speak and will follow up with you for a resolution shortly.  

Thank you again for the important role you have played in my research and I hope you have a wonderful day. 

Respectfully,
Katherine White

right after that Mintvine closed out the survey.. right as i was taking it :? ( go figure ) ....  tired of these sites thinking they can get over... sometimes it pays to find out who is actually sponsoring the survey and let them know whats going on..

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, AMAZINGCHICO2 said:

i dont post one here much... but i thought i would let everybody know i received a survey thru Mintvine.. 45cents for 30 mins.. when i clicked on it... it was a qualtrics survey ( spell check )... anyway.. it included a message from the person sending out the survey.. name , email, phone number etc.. so i emailed her and told her that.. although i would love to take the survey.. Mintvine is only paying out 45 cents and do you think this is fair... would you take a survey for 45 cents.. this is her response copy and pasted below... 

Thank you so much for your email regarding your compensation. I really appreciate you taking the time to complete my survey.

I contacted Qualtrics about the very low rate of compensation you brought to my attention and I want you to know that this was not the amount that you were supposed to receive. Forty five cents for a 30 minutes survey is indeed unfairly low. They are looking into the matter as we speak and will follow up with you for a resolution shortly.  

Thank you again for the important role you have played in my research and I hope you have a wonderful day. 

Respectfully,
Katherine White

right after that Mintvine closed out the survey.. right as i was taking it :? ( go figure ) ....  tired of these sites thinking they can get over... sometimes it pays to find out who is actually sponsoring the survey and let them know whats going on..

That is really something and I bet Mintvine willl Close your account  When I See A Survey For That Low Of A Pay On Mintvine I Will DQ  I Would Rather Get 2cents Because I am Not Doing 30minutes For 45cents.  Good For You On Emailing Them

• Like 2

How amazing that you took the step to get to the source and talk to them about it!  Kudos to you!  Mintvine and I had a very short marriage quite some time back.  It wasn't worth my while.  I hope they don't shut your account down. 

• Like 1

On 7/12/2017 at 0:14 PM, AMAZINGCHICO2 said:

Respectfully,
Katherine White

Don't hold your breath waiting for qualtrics to respond after you tell them your concerns. I have been complaining about this for a while now and have posted about it several times. Qualtrics will email you but after you tell them about the low incentives and explain that they are responsible  he will not write you back.

I think everyone should write these people that pay qualtrics everytime you get one of these surveys, if enough of us complian maybe something will get done. Qualtrics also misleads the companies that they have their own survey panel.

• 5 weeks later...

I too have been wondering why the payout from qualtrics was so low, Though I usually work for points, it converts.  Qualtrics has recently been implementing surveys for quite a few Public Universities.  I took one where Mintvine was the router and didn't get credited. I contacted  the researcher listed on the disclosure page and asked for her help. She ignored me. So I'm going to make a Freedom Of Information Act (FOIA) request and find out.  I've started archiving ALL qualtrics surveys for public institutions and will probably do them too.

I'm trying to learn the vernacular so I can make a efficacious.  I would be very much obliged to anyone that can referr me to a glossary rthat covers the survey industry.

48 minutes ago, schludermann said:

I too have been wondering why the payout from qualtrics was so low, Though I usually work for points, it converts.  Qualtrics has recently been implementing surveys for quite a few Public Universities.  I took one where Mintvine was the router and didn't get credited. I contacted  the researcher listed on the disclosure page and asked for her help. She ignored me. So I'm going to make a Freedom Of Information Act (FOIA) request and find out.  I've started archiving ALL qualtrics surveys for public institutions and will probably do them too.

I'm trying to learn the vernacular so I can make a efficacious.  I would be very much obliged to anyone that can referr me to a glossary rthat covers the survey industry.

Sometimes they change the contact info so you can't contact them and sometimes they just give bogus info. Sometimes I'll go to the universities website to try to find contact info. I hope you saved a copy of that page, it may have more info that you can use to contact them.