BACK TO BACK SURVEYS AND NO POINTS-the race is on

footfree

So when did they start doing this.Plus if I have to wait a week to be paid please tell me upfront this would eliminate the need for me to ask where my points are .Saving both of us time.

For most surveys, we reward you automatically after completion of a survey. You can view your participation history by signing in to www.springboardamerica.com.

There are times when we cannot reward you automatically due to the special requirements of the project, but your points are recorded and will be deposited into your account manually within a week of the close date listed in your invitation.

If your account is not issued earned points within the specified time frame please send an email including the date that you completed the survey code and survey name to [email protected] so we can investigate further.

We appreciate the time you spend completing our surveys! We value your opinions and look forward to your continued participation!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, footfree said:

So when did they start doing this.Plus if I have to wait a week to be paid please tell me upfront this would eliminate the need for me to ask where my points are .Saving both of us time.

For most surveys, we reward you automatically after completion of a survey. You can view your participation history by signing in to www.springboardamerica.com.

There are times when we cannot reward you automatically due to the special requirements of the project, but your points are recorded and will be deposited into your account manually within a week of the close date listed in your invitation.

If your account is not issued earned points within the specified time frame please send an email including the date that you completed the survey code and survey name to [email protected] so we can investigate further.

We appreciate the time you spend completing our surveys! We value your opinions and look forward to your continued participation!

I never liked them I always seemed to get screwed by them so out of frustration I hit the unsubscribe