Nicequest

stageangel

13 hours ago, stageangel said:

Has anyone heard of this survey site, Nicequest?

Yes when GFK decided not to do business and close their US office they sent out an invitation to join "Nicequest" It's OK but not that many surveys. So yes it is honest.

Yes, I've been a member for a while. Few surveys with okay payment. BUT when you receive the invite, it's a guess as to what the survey will actually be worth, and how much time it's estimated at. Cashed out for a little reward, and no problems so this one's okay.

It's a newer one.  I'm also not a fan of finding out how much the reward is for until after the survey.  However, I will say the pay has been fair vs amount of time spent.  Haven't cashed out yet, so can't comment on that, but I'm almost about to, and it only took I think 4 surveys that were pretty short over all, and I'll be able to cash out for a $10 Amazon card.  So far, can't complain.

On 7/20/2017 at 11:33 AM, rosiesmom said:

So is it by invite only to join?

I don't believe so. I was given a url from GFK when the closed the US part of their company but I wasn't actually invited.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I belong to Nicequest.  I don't get a lot of surveys, but when I do, they're short and relatively easy to complete.  I have cashed out recently and had no problems.  I think it is a keeper. . . unlike some others that I am going to drop.

• Like 1