Your Surveys Flashing Quality Score

Mai

So I've noticed a few times the quality score on Your Surveys started flashing. Only today did I check out what exactly it meant, and it said:

-2    Attention Issue    Make sure to give surveys full attention and don't complete multiple surveys at once.

All the times the quality score has flashed, it was when I found myself being pulled through multiple surveys, one after another, and being disqualified instantly for all. I think they might take away points because sampilicious no longer takes you back to the original router if you didnt qualify for anything, which causes you to have to reopen Your Surveys; and if that is the reasoning, that's extremely unfair. :13_upside_down:

Has anyone else gotten this?

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Mai said:

So I've noticed a few times the quality score on Your Surveys started flashing. Only today did I check out what exactly it meant, and it said:

-2    Attention Issue    Make sure to give surveys full attention and don't complete multiple surveys at once.

All the times the quality score has flashed, it was when I found myself being pulled through multiple surveys, one after another, and being disqualified instantly for all. I think they might take away points because sampilicious no longer takes you back to the original router if you didnt qualify for anything, which causes you to have to reopen Your Surveys; and if that is the reasoning, that's extremely unfair. :13_upside_down:

Has anyone else gotten this?

I've seen the quality score on top but I never saw it flashing  never knew what it meant though  I don't usually qualify for there surveys.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, I get it all the time. Right now my score is 78 & it's never went over 115. I figure it's their problem & they do it to keep from awarded you points. I sent them an email once for their misspelling "SEVERAL" words in a survey ( because they told me I wasn't paying attention) & have still not received a response. 

They are the problem!

• Like 2