One opinion jumped on captcha bandwagon and

footfree

They now have more security measures

Secure Your Account With 2-Step Verification!

We think security is important, so we've rolled out 2-Step Verification - extra protection and peace of mind for your account and your Rewards. A temporary security code is required each time you update your email address, change your password, or redeem for Rewards. This additional security step ensures that you and only you are accessing your account and receiving your Rewards.

Secure your account now by enabling 2-Step Verification.

Simply click below to get started!

Not a problem for me if it stops fraud.

42 minutes ago, footfree said:

They now have more security measures

Secure Your Account With 2-Step Verification!

We think security is important, so we've rolled out 2-Step Verification - extra protection and peace of mind for your account and your Rewards. A temporary security code is required each time you update your email address, change your password, or redeem for Rewards. This additional security step ensures that you and only you are accessing your account and receiving your Rewards.

Secure your account now by enabling 2-Step Verification.

Simply click below to get started!

Not a problem for me if it stops fraud.

Sounds good in theory until it gets screwed up like Harris Poll did whereas they might not recognize your email or some other prpblem.Could end up with headache .I didn't do it yet probably will the next time it comes up.

I got the captcha when tryingh to log on yesterday but today I didn't get it until I tried to do a survey.Not sure why this happens.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, footfree said:

I got the captcha when tryingh to log on yesterday but today I didn't get it until I tried to do a survey.Not sure why this happens.

Didn't get it either

I have always gotten the CAPTCHA when initially accessing the first survey , but after passing that , never again. Getting it when signing on is new. Also , the new 2 Step deal has at least one issue to be worked out. Two of the three options to obtain the code require a cell phone. The third does not and requires a regular phone (cannot be VOIP). The issue is that if one is on dialup (I am) , it will not work as it tries to immediately dial the number while you are online without allowing you time to log off. I have a support request active for that.

They are not consistent about the captcha when signing on only had it once know it's gone.The other issue I have is that I try to do a survey and all of a sudden it stops and it does not reroute me back to the site .So I do not get any points for trying.I have had that happen multiple times lately.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, footfree said:

They are not consistent about the captcha when signing on only had it once know it's gone.The other issue I have is that I try to do a survey and all of a sudden it stops and it does not reroute me back to the site .So I do not get any points for trying.I have had that happen multiple times lately.

I have had that happen s few times they are good about giving you the points but that's besides the point and that goes for all surveys I feel like I don't want to stop and email them to let them know I start to get frustrated  if I qualify give me my points of I DQ I want to just move on some will get back to you others don't I don't want to be bothered with that anymore .

Been in contact with them. The 2 Step is still being tweaked. They did modify it so that dialup users could have time to log off before they called. If you have any concerns , by all means let them know.

I really don't care for everybody having my phone number. Isn't a password enough now? These passwords have to be longer now ans some places want you to keep changing them. This mess with the phone call is getting a little stupid if you ask me.

• Like 1