Did anyone get this email from innopoll?

AMAZINGCHICO2

Say goodbye to innoPoll and hello to Forthright!

We've been working hard over the last few months on improving our site and the overall experience for you. Our new site will have a different look, feel, and a new name.

It's still the surveys you know with email and text invitations, but we've added extra functionality and features. You'll get to see and experience it all this week, but we wanted to you to be among the first to know!

We'll have a new URL – www.beforthright.com, a new email address for invitations – [email protected], and more features for your members page!

If you have any questions you can reply to this email. We'll do our best to answer any you may have.

ITS ABOUT TIME!!!! guess everybody stopped doing those "multiple partner" surveys and they got the hint!!

58 minutes ago, AMAZINGCHICO2 said:

Say goodbye to innoPoll and hello to Forthright!

We've been working hard over the last few months on improving our site and the overall experience for you. Our new site will have a different look, feel, and a new name.

It's still the surveys you know with email and text invitations, but we've added extra functionality and features. You'll get to see and experience it all this week, but we wanted to you to be among the first to know!

We'll have a new URL – www.beforthright.com, a new email address for invitations – [email protected], and more features for your members page!

If you have any questions you can reply to this email. We'll do our best to answer any you may have.

ITS ABOUT TIME!!!! guess everybody stopped doing those "multiple partner" surveys and they got the hint!!

I also received it can't be any worse then it is now

I also received it. I think it is funny how they worded it because Innopoll actually got much worse compared to the way it was when I first joined. Most surveys don't have loyalty points for DQing and the ones that actually offer loyalty stars just kept rerouting me over and over again to numerous surveys on various websites, to the point where I just gave up. I hope ForthRight is better, but I doubt it. These companies never change for the better.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still getting emails from Innopoll.  I guess changes haven't gotten put through quite yet.  The non-loyalty star ones are annoying but you can get paid in bitcoin which is pretty cool.  'I will be curious about the mentioned "added functionality" they speak of.

• Like 1

I received an invite last night to do an Innopoll.  I did try, but after 2 attempts, I got the 3rd one to try for, being rerouted over and over, so I x'd out of it.  There was no loyalty credit, so I didn't feel bad about it. 

Innopoll is now officially Forthright. I just got the official email. The good news is that the loyalty credits carried over and everything else seems the same, except now you can actually log into your account to check on your earnings and survey offers. It also appears that they now separate their own survey opportunities from partner Cint type surveys (which could be a good thing). So far, so good.

• Like 1