InnoPoll changing to ForthRight

Spazmobot

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I am doing a project for them about alcohol consumption and they are supposed to pay $20 after the last step in the process has been completed. I am waiting on them to send the last step. Is anyone else doing this project? It is called Online Diary for Project Moonstone.

UPDATE!!  Saw this on their Facebook account

20156009_1907462242853292_35451092742417

Hi everyone!
If you're participating in the Alcohol Diary study, the final survey will be coming along next week. Once you complete that, the rest of your reward will be sent to you like always.

• Like 2

On 10/20/2017 at 10:03 AM, love1978 said:

I am doing a project for them about alcohol consumption and they are supposed to pay $20 after the last step in the process has been completed. I am waiting on them to send the last step. Is anyone else doing this project? It is called Online Diary for Project Moonstone.

Have you received the final survey? I haven't

It seems to me that these survey companies drag their heels when it comes time to finish out projects. You get down to the last part and then there is a delay. It makes no sense that the final survey isn't ready by now. 

3 hours ago, love1978 said:

It seems to me that these survey companies drag their heels when it comes time to finish out projects. You get down to the last part and then there is a delay. It makes no sense that the final survey isn't ready by now. 

Hopefully we won't get screwed

• Like 2

15 hours ago, peach6 said:

Hopefully we won't get screwed

I hope not peach6.

But seriously while we were all completing the diaries they had plenty of time to prepare the last survey. 

Since I don't use facebook or have an account there, has Forthright said anything else or given an update?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, love1978 said:

I hope not peach6.

But seriously while we were all completing the diaries they had plenty of time to prepare the last survey. 

Since I don't use facebook or have an account there, has Forthright said anything else or given an update?

It's says the same so I assumed we would receive it this week