InnoPoll changing to ForthRight

Spazmobot

I received the following in my email this morning and I am glad I didn't hold my breath:

"Thank you for your patience while our client prepares the final survey for this study. We apologize for the delay. We expect the survey to be ready next week and will send you an invitation as soon as it's available. After completing the final survey, you can claim your remaining $20.00 reward! We'll be in touch."

• Like 1

Peach, I think they should just pay us for the stages that we have already completed. The total was $20, so I think they should pay us $5 per stage that has already been completed. I would take $15, but it just seems like they can't get their act together. 

• Like 2

I wonder if we will ever get it they are not even giving any updates and people are complaining on Facebook I think they are waiting on Survey savy and I don't think they are all that reliable

• Like 2

Survey Saavy had plenty of time since the inception of us beginning this project to have the final survey completed. And forthright should be decent enough to just pay for the steps that have already been completed. At this point it is ridiculous and  excuses and delays are the icing on the cake.

• Like 2

I recieved the final survey last night, but saw it this morning when i logged in. Clicked the link and the survey is closed already, just 12 hrs later. I did the whole month long log, quite a few entries, just to get  blown off. I e-mailed Forthright,  as there wasn't a way to contact  Survey Savvy on the page.  That's just not right.  

Edited by Shanegirl
Typo
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, love1978 said:

I thought something was not right. I knew they would blow us off and not pay. Have they said anything else on their facebook page?

I received the final survey this afternoon it was rather long and I was afraid if I got one wrong answer that it would say I didn't qualify but all went well and received the payment minutes after finishing the survey.

I hope you got yourd

• Like 1

Dang, that's insane - I really hope they fix it. I likewise received mine this afternoon, and completed it just now, successfully. It was super bubbly, and several of their questions were ill thought out (does a place I purchase wine from, that literally only makes wine, and in fact, has "wine" in its name, have a good selection of beer/hard alcohol? No, they literally on make wine!), but it did pay quite well for the time. I'm always holding my breath at the end of any survey that took longer than a few minutes, in case they decided I screened out or that it was closed, even though clearly neither of those should be possible with surveys that were the end of a month-long diary, but that doesn't mean it doesn't still happen... but nope, this one went through fine.

15 hours ago, peach6 said:

I received the final survey this afternoon it was rather long and I was afraid if I got one wrong answer that it would say I didn't qualify but all went well and received the payment minutes after finishing the survey.

I hope you got yourd

I got it too. But I am hesitant to do another project. 

The only good thing this company has going for them are the bonus DQ stars (after you earn 3, you get $2 instantly). However, it has been a long time since I've seen any surveys that offer DQ loyalty credit.

• Like 1