Little known app called "Hatch": strong recommendation

neminem

Good luck! Just now, they do still take for-freaking-ever to pay out. But they do pay out, eventually. I just got another $5 survey just yesterday, that took like 5 minutes, so the pay is crazy good. I'm expecting to actually get paid for that survey in like 6 weeks, if I'm lucky. :D Whatever, I'm patient, as long as it gets there eventually and they don't forget about it.

I sat here the other day and was alerted to the fact that I had survey payments of $5, $8, and $3.  I had no idea.  So I will keep checking in with them.

• 2 months later...
On 8/6/2017 at 10:03 AM, neminem said:

It's just called "Investors Forum", and it pays 20 bucks a month in Amazon credit for answering just a few usually interesting questions a week about investing and stuff. :)

Though actually it's only the second-best, second-highest-paying now - I have one about credit cards that requires even less work per week, and pays 25 bucks a month in Amazon, that isn't through them. They're both pretty awesome, though - that is totally where the money is, just wish it were easier to get access to that sort of thing, instead of having to completely luck into it.

Would you mind sharing the link or specific name..when I search investors forum ...well you can only imagine what comes up lol. Thank you!

• Thanks 1

On 7/15/2018 at 11:29 PM, neminem said:

Good luck! Just now, they do still take for-freaking-ever to pay out. But they do pay out, eventually. I just got another $5 survey just yesterday, that took like 5 minutes, so the pay is crazy good. I'm expecting to actually get paid for that survey in like 6 weeks, if I'm lucky. :D Whatever, I'm patient, as long as it gets there eventually and they don't forget about it.

I have gotten a lot of what I believe to be( cant think of name)qualifying type surveys but no actual surveys.At least that is what I am thinking they are- and no money has been paid to me by them.It has never taken me this long to qualify for a survey.I will keep them they certainly are not bothersome but heck I would like to get a paying survey.

On 7/16/2018 at 8:44 PM, rosiesmom said:

I sat here the other day and was alerted to the fact that I had survey payments of $5, $8, and $3.  I had no idea.  So I will keep checking in with them.

How do they notify you of payments?

2 hours ago, footfree said:

How do they notify you of payments?

The app sends you a phone notification when it has a payment available (which you cash out through the app). 

• Like 1

I was sitting at a doctor's appt with my daughter when I started getting notifications that I was being paid.  I think I had 4 that they paid out all at once.  I have made more on that little app in less than a year than I have with a lot of my regular survey sites.  I don't know why they pay out like that, but it doesn't bother me to get $20 worth of credits all at once. :)  I think some of the surveys are actually qualifying questions and then you get the follow up survey if you qualified. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

It has been quite some time since I was paid.  I signed up through the Apple app store.  I have completed a few, but I haven't received any alerts about payments in a few months now. 

Weird, I just got a batch of payments a couple days ago ($13 total, from 3 surveys). They definitely take forever, and there isn't much transparency into that process, which is non-ideal, but a few months sounds way too long. I'd probably email them. 

On 12/1/2018 at 12:47 PM, Lurkergirl said:

I cannot seem to find the app is it in the Google play store?

I downloaded mine from Google Play.I just went there it is there under Hatch by C space- you should be able to do a search at the top for it.Hope this helps you.

2 hours ago, footfree said:

I downloaded mine from google play.I just went there it is there under Hatch by C space- you should be able to do a search at the top for it.Hope this helps you.

Thanks, I will look for it with the info you provided 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/16/2018 at 8:19 AM, Gwydion said:

Is it any use to folk in the UK,  too many survey sites assume you're American? 

I am not sure I am very new to it, so far it has not asked location as far as I can tell some are just asking things and 2 so far said they would be credits but they won't give you them until the survey closes which seems right now to be a long time to close .I am hanging in there just to see if I will get the credits or not