Little known app called "Hatch": strong recommendation

neminem

I finally got one last week that said it will pay $3, and I finished it.  I hadn't seen any money amounts on there before.  I was kind of surprised when the payouts started.  I continue to visit it and do the updates, but I apparently have only seen 1 paid survey recently. 

I just do them and log in and see payments.I really am not even sure when I have earned money ,but I am always happy to get paid!So I am really not sure if I am getting paid for every survey,guess I should pay closer attention .It's just really hard to write it down because I am doing the surveys while I am out and about.

• 2 weeks later...

Seems I have done more than a half dozen surveys but I see no rewards yet so I am unsure what to think about this ,I have been dropping more surveys than adding because of being tired of them

10 hours ago, Lurkergirl said:

Seems I have done more than a half dozen surveys but I see no rewards yet so I am unsure what to think about this ,

They take forever. But they will pay (if they say they will - some of the shorter surveys are unpaid screeners for future paying surveys.)

• 1 month later...

I try to check in every week or so and see if there is anything for me.  Usually not.  But I keep them around because I can do it on my phone. 

• 2 months later...
On 8/3/2017 at 5:15 AM, andyferret said:

as far as i know, there're many similar apps just like Hatch:

Make money filling out surveys

Swagbucks

Panel App

Inboxdollars

Panel app is great but Swagbucks and Inboxdollars, I'd never reccomend those 2 for taking surveys. They're both 2 of the lowest paying per survey sites there is. .25cents for a 20-25min survey, LOL. 20-25min surveys should pay a minimum $1.25. Swagbux is ok for earning points while you search or watch vids(play vids while doing more important things and not actually watch them,lol) but bing rewards is much better($5 cashout every 4-6 weeks, do the daily points activities takes less than 4mins). Inboxdollars is good for email clk earning and a few offers but that's it so I only cashout about once a year with them.

On 8/6/2017 at 10:03 AM, neminem said:

It's just called "Investors Forum", and it pays 20 bucks a month in Amazon credit for answering just a few usually interesting questions a week about investing and stuff. :)

Though actually it's only the second-best, second-highest-paying now - I have one about credit cards that requires even less work per week, and pays 25 bucks a month in Amazon, that isn't through them. They're both pretty awesome, though - that is totally where the money is, just wish it were easier to get access to that sort of thing, instead of having to completely luck into it.

C-Space, formerly known as Communispace is a host of several private communites, not just "investors forum".I've been a member 3x in 10yrs for different co's, antacid forum, small household appliance forum where many of us were given new products to try and keep before they came out on the market and i still have all 5 I received plus was paid $20 monthly amazon gc.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/6/2017 at 10:03 AM, neminem said:

It's just called "Investors Forum", and it pays 20 bucks a month in Amazon credit for answering just a few usually interesting questions a week about investing and stuff. :)

Though actually it's only the second-best, second-highest-paying now - I have one about credit cards that requires even less work per week, and pays 25 bucks a month in Amazon, that isn't through them. They're both pretty awesome, though - that is totally where the money is, just wish it were easier to get access to that sort of thing, instead of having to completely luck into it.

How can I join? A Google search brought up everything BUT a survey company 

19 hours ago, natofborg said:

How can I join? A Google search brought up everything BUT a survey company 

Mine is an app on my phone.  I couldn't find one to download on my laptop.

On 5/31/2019 at 4:15 PM, rosiesmom said:

Mine is an app on my phone.  I couldn't find one to download on my laptop.

Correct, it's only an app. Search for it in your phone's app store. ;)

• 1 month later...