neminem

Little known app called "Hatch": strong recommendation

rosiesmom

I finally got one last week that said it will pay $3, and I finished it.  I hadn't seen any money amounts on there before.  I was kind of surprised when the payouts started.  I continue to visit it and do the updates, but I apparently have only seen 1 paid survey recently. 

footfree

I just do them and log in and see payments.I really am not even sure when I have earned money ,but I am always happy to get paid!So I am really not sure if I am getting paid for every survey,guess I should pay closer attention .It's just really hard to write it down because I am doing the surveys while I am out and about.

Lurkergirl

Seems I have done more than a half dozen surveys but I see no rewards yet so I am unsure what to think about this ,I have been dropping more surveys than adding because of being tired of them

neminem
10 hours ago, Lurkergirl said:

Seems I have done more than a half dozen surveys but I see no rewards yet so I am unsure what to think about this ,

They take forever. But they will pay (if they say they will - some of the shorter surveys are unpaid screeners for future paying surveys.)

Njsurveyman

Does this app only pay via Amazon GC or do they offer paypal too?

rosiesmom

I try to check in every week or so and see if there is anything for me.  Usually not.  But I keep them around because I can do it on my phone. 

Njsurveyman

Oh ok. If they ever go to paypal, then I would join them.