Inbox Dollars I am a little ticked

peach6

I was just on this site doing a survey it was one of those cubic ones I don't think it stated how long it should take to complete took me about 15 minutes and when I finished it said I did not qualify it seems that you rushed through it .Is this something new ? They will do anything to get your answers and then not pay you

• Like 1

I agree.  I am getting that on Swagbuck also.  It isn't them, it is the survey site.  But still.  I have a couple at least that I didn't get credit for.  I sent a request for the points, but I think there is a problem with the survey company. 

• Like 1

Seems many places now what you to read as slow as possible which doesn't make much sense. I tend to watch TV when doing surveys and haven't gotten the "rush" BS since.

• 1 month later...

I gave up InBox a couple years ago. i was hospitalized for 3 weeks and had to go for treatments for a month, but it took me 4 months until I could get to a computer again due to the disability i was left with, but I wanted to cash in because I had close to $50. OMG!!! They kicked me out and took my money because I wasn't there for those 5-1/2 months. I explained my problem but of course, it didn't matter but I was allowed to re-sign up. i gave them a piece of my mind and never went back. 

In fact, I see how most of the survey companies are treating everyone so I've given up just about all of them now. Especially those sites that force you to qualify for umpteen minutes and then tell you you aren't qualified...I'm down to 2 survey sites out of 6 now.

I'm going to look and see if there's already a thread about what long time survey takers are still doing. Please join me if you like. I'm very interested in not wasting any more of my time, lololol. 

• Like 1