Harris Poll-getting cheap

peach6

I have always thought of them as cheap.I mean 100 points for a 25 minute survey ?Come on that's just unreasonable considering all the hoops it takes to try to even qualify .

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, footfree said:

Hey I just got a survey from them and it's 200 points for 20 minutes.That wasn't so bad wish they had more like that.

They were making up for my 25 point survey

• Like 1

I always keep one of my old emails from Harris and it will route you if there are any surveys for you not that I'm all that thrilled with them

Got one today and was never told the point value .I did it it was from Neilsen and received no points.Watch me get nothing for this -it said to wait 24 hours but I'm not holding my breathe on that one.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree I had to contact the BBB to get my points .Currently I am waiting to receive points from 2 surveys I did  .I sent them a notice but have not heard from them

Have they stopped telling you the points and lengths of the surveys?  All the surveys I got lately didn't tell me anything so I exit out of them.

2 hours ago, somelady said:

Have they stopped telling you the points and lengths of the surveys?  All the surveys I got lately didn't tell me anything so I exit out of them.

I have gotten a lot of those myself.I wont do them I don't think they pay on these or at least I am not willing to take a chance on it.

• Like 1

Haven't seen anything from Harris in at least 6 weeks , which is why I cashed out most of the points. No idea why their email invites ceased. Don't save emails , so I have none to use.

They don't tell me upfront  any more  its after I get to the end it says  points will be credited to your account  no mention of when or how much .I just sent them a 3rd message about it  seriously  seems after I cash out  they  do not want me to get more points from surveys I took .I did 3 so far 7/28 7/30  and 8/2    no new points added  for anything .I told them that  I want my points or I will have to bother with the BBB  again .Its seriously getting old .

Why do some survey companies give you the points right away and not them ?

I just got and did a survey for them .They told me upfront it was worth 100 points.So I do think they tell you the points on some of the surveys just not all the surveys.And I got my points immediately.