Harris Poll-getting cheap

peach6

2 hours ago, footfree said:

I just got and did a survey for them .They told me upfront it was worth 100 points.So I do think they tell you the points on some of the surveys just not all the surveys.And I got my points immediately.

Lucky  I did 3 so far  no points and I sent multiple  messages and nothing   .I just want to cash out

• 1 month later...
On 8/4/2017 at 7:50 PM, Lurkergirl said:

Lucky  I did 3 so far  no points and I sent multiple  messages and nothing   .I just want to cash out

Did you ever get your points?They owe me for 2 and I know the survey number it's at the bottom of the original email invite so I sent that.However They wont let you send them anything to them that has been copied and pasted .I went to BBB and for someone who isn't registered with them they certainly do have a good rating.One had a A and the other was a C-. I'm ready to serve them .All I need is that 100 points and I can cash out.Probably is why they wont return my emails or give me my points.

22 hours ago, footfree said:

Did you ever get your points?They owe me for 2 and I know the survey number it's at the bottom of the original email invite so I sent that.However They wont let you send them anything to them that has been copied and pasted .I went to BBB and for someone who isn't registered with them they certainly do have a good rating.One had a A and the other was a C-. I'm ready to serve them .All I need is that 100 points and I can cash out.Probably is why they wont return my emails or give me my points.

Yes  it took  a while  but they  gave me the original  points I was suppose to get plus they  gave me some extra  for the problems I was having .So far I have been getting my points as I am suppose to  when I do a survey .

10 hours ago, Lurkergirl said:

Yes  it took  a while  but they  gave me the original  points I was suppose to get plus they  gave me some extra  for the problems I was having .So far I have been getting my points as I am suppose to  when I do a survey .

How did you get them?Thru your emails or calling them?