I Don't Get Products To Try Anymore :-(

cricket

I used to get so many from Pinecone and I think Global, all kinds of stuff. Pinecone usually asks, "If we send you this product, would you be willing to try it?" If it's something I know I won't use, I don't say yes but when it is, I never get stuff anymore. I loved the paper towels, bathroom tissue, crackers.  Has this died down for any of you too?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, cricket said:

I used to get so many from Pinecone and I think Global, all kinds of stuff. Pinecone usually asks, "If we send you this product, would you be willing to try it?" If it's something I know I won't use, I don't say yes but when it is, I never get stuff anymore. I loved the paper towels, bathroom tissue, crackers.  Has this died down for any of you too?

I don't get very many either this week I did get one from Pinecone which is the first one in a long time I very seldom qualify for there surveys now that they do the router.I am willing to try almost any product to give my opinion.

I never got a lot of anything.  Toilet paper and Tide would be nice. :)  I just did one for Pinecone last month.  But you are right, they are few and far between from any site. 

• Like 1

Weirdly I've been getting a lot of stuff this year, mostly from MyView/OneOpinion and mysurvey.  I even got one from YouGov this week, which was a first.  Off the top of my head from the past few months there's been lipstick, lip balm, cat litter, toilet paper, potato chips, soda, shampoo, conditioner, moisturizer, deodorant.

I'm not on Pinecone directly but I get those surveys through the other companies like the one you mentioned that ask at the end "If we send you this product, would you be willing to try it?" and I think 1 time out of 100 they actually ask for my address to send it.  Hate those because I get excited while I'm taking the survey and then nothing.

On 7/22/2017 at 3:18 PM, rosiesmom said:

I never got a lot of anything.  Toilet paper and Tide would be nice. :)  I just did one for Pinecone last month.  But you are right, they are few and far between from any site. 

One year I did toilet paper 3 different times. Lately I get nothing at all.

• Like 1

I've gotten at least two product tests every month this year but there are not coming from the panels that I used to get them from. I don't think I have gotten any from Pinecone this year and surprisingly I've gotten several from Swagbucks.

• Like 1

Yes since Pinecone does these routers I have never yet been sent anything to try .Last year I tried toilet paper  paper towels   sponges just to name a few itesm off the top of my head .

• Like 1

I used to get a test product from Pinecone once a month or so. Think there's only been one this year, and the year is already half over, so that makes it way below average, I guess. Think I only got one from GTM once, and that was back in the days when it was easy to translate their points to dollar amounts (though they paid by check and you had to wait about 6 weeks for it)