Your Personal Top 3

Eebahgum

What are your present Top 3 survey sites in which you receive plenty of surveys and cash out regularly? Thought it would be interesting to see what everybody's are and maybe help others to choose and just maybe make their efforts a little bit more worthwhile. Mine in order of frequency and payment amounts are...                                                                                                      

1. Valued Opinions

2. Ipsos i-say

3. YouGov

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eebahgum said:

What are your present Top 3 survey sites in which you receive plenty of surveys and cash out regularly? Thought it would be interesting to see what everybody's are and maybe help others to choose and just maybe make their efforts a little bit more worthwhile. Mine in order of frequency and payment amounts are...                                                                                                      

1. Valued Opinions

2. Ipsos i-say

1 Tellwut

2mintvine

3????

• Like 1

There aren't really any left at this point that satisfy both of those. Survey sites I "receive plenty of surveys" that pay enough to be worth bothering with ever: 

1. mturk, if you count that as a survey site (it isn't, but it does have plenty of good juicy (academic) surveys)

2. OneOpinion (though pay quality has been going down recently, it's still ok, if you're bored)

3. ???

My actual "personal top 3" at this point, not including private sites you had to have been invited to at some point in the past, would be: 

1. mturk, again, if you count it

2. Paidviewpoint (not that many surveys that often, but the ones there are, are short and pay well)

3. YouGov (also not that many surveys that often, and the pay isn't that fantastic, but not having to deal with screeners is a huge draw)

4. Bonus one in case you don't count mturk: socialopinions, has a lot of junk surveys that don't pay well, which you should avoid. But also remember those awesome private sites you had to have been invited to that I mentioned earlier? Yeah, most of those have come from socialopinions. :)

Mine our

1. One Opinion- seem to get the most surveys from

2. Gongo's- I was doing  a year long shopping study with them- it was over last month so not sure how the rest of the year will be

3.Ipsos- I think I cash out once a month

1. Mechanical Turk

2. Paidviewpoint

3. On The Go app

(All of these have short surveys, never a DQ that doesn't pay, and all have low cash out minimums)

I don't think there are many left aside from these that fit that criteria.

I notice some of you mentioned One Opinion, but their surveys were too long and once they failed to credit me. Opinion Outpost cancelled my account for no reason right before cashing out once. Also, I read that it can take years to cash out with Swagbucks and credit is not always given. 

I also like Tellwut, but just for their polls because their surveys are much too long. 

11 hours ago, Njsurveyman said:

I notice some of you mentioned One Opinion, but their surveys were too long and once they failed to credit me.

I have actually had a couple of focus groups with them this past couple of months and got paid like 2 to 3 weeks after so I'll keep them for that.Plus their timing on surveys are way off.Sometimes I will get a 25 minute survey that only takes 10 minutes to a 15 minute survey that takes 25 minutes.Ya it can be aggravating wondering how long a survey actually takes with them.

• Like 1

On 7/23/2017 at 0:35 PM, JD said:

1. Swagbucks

2. Opinion Outpost

3. Tellwut

The above and Bing are the only sites I bother with these days. Oh and the occasional Pinecone survey but that doesn't amount to much. I've pared away sites like MyView and Springboard America and iSay the last few years.

On 7/23/2017 at 10:56 AM, peach6 said:

1 Tellwut

2mintvine

3????

Glad we made your top 3! :)

carlton2.gif

• Like 2

Just for fun I looked back for 3 years my top panels by earnings:

1. Global Test Market
  2. My Survey
  3. iPoll

1. Global Test Market
  2. Springboard America
  3. Your Word

2017 (so far)

1. One Opinion
  2. Global Test Market
  3. Mintvine

Interesting how things changed.  After iPoll was bought by SSI it went down rapidly as it was overlapping Opinion Outpost (which hasn't made my top 3 in probably 5 years).  I had a good year with Springboard last year, and was doing well with Your Word until they folded.  One Opinion was rocking when I first joined at the beginning of the year, but has cooled off some.  The only one that has stayed consistently in the top 3 is GTM.  My earnings from them have tailed off in the past couple of years, but still outpace most other panels.  Anyway there's my contribution to this thread.

On 7/23/2017 at 7:15 PM, Njsurveyman said:

Also, I read that it can take years to cash out with Swagbucks and credit is not always given. 

Swagbucks is a GPT site. GPT = Get Paid To which means watching video ads for $ and doing surveys. I cash out for $25 about every 5 days or less since I'm on there all day. Peanut Labs surveys rarely fail to credit. Gold Surveys are hit or miss but mostly hit. At least for me.

Swagbucks would be my first.  You all do better on surveys than I do. :) I just cashed out for $150, and I have made around $10 in 5 days.  It doesn't really take that long with them.  Tellwut is my second, there are always surveys.  And YouGov is my 3rd because although it takes a long time to cash out, it is worth it.  They don't barrage me with surveys I don't qualify for.   

• Like 1