Your Personal Top 3

Eebahgum

Before the merger I would've said that OneOpinion was my favorite.  However, now, they pay half as much for most surveys, I get waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy more DQ's, and I can no longer get instant Paypal payment, which was a huge plus for the site.  I used to be on it all day, ow I don't check in sometimes weeks at a time.  I submitted a comment and got a canned response so this is what it is now and that really sucks....

Top now is:

Mintvine

Innopoll

Springboard

See, Mintvine tried to change things to suck, and then they listened to their participants and changed back.  So, now they are in my top, when they changed before, they were getting the same attention that OneOpinion is getting now.  I think that when a company merges or gets too big for its britches, it's the participants that get screwed because they are not valued as much.  You get two big companies, two big lists of people, put them together, now you have a huge list of people so you don't value them, so you don't pay as much....  Not cool. 

• Like 1

I think a lot of surveys are about age and where one lives so some surveys work better for some then others.

• Like 1