Swagbucks change to their policyi this will HURT

fiestyvermin

I completed a survey over the weekend and did not receive credit for it. I made a ticket and they were able to help me out with the points.  I'm especially impressed because this happened over the weekend. Wish others were getting the same kind of customer service from them.

So I have been seeing a trend on SB.  I do a survey and halfway or most of the way through it, I get dq'd, but not a regular DQ.  I am taken to the Media Predict page to join.  I did that once and after I had done kind of well, I couldn't log in anymore.  Weird huh?  But I wasn't given the deadly DQ notice and no points, so I just had to X out of it. 

13 hours ago, rosiesmom said:

So I have been seeing a trend on SB.  I do a survey and halfway or most of the way through it, I get dq'd, but not a regular DQ.  I am taken to the Media Predict page to join.  I did that once and after I had done kind of well, I couldn't log in anymore.  Weird huh?  But I wasn't given the deadly DQ notice and no points, so I just had to X out of it. 

I can take or leave SB. I really don't care for all the stuff they try to sell all the time.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

I did one survey recently that went for 20 minutes - I hit submit and got told I had been dq'd and earned one lousy point. Tired of these companies getting feedback they want then finding a way out of awarding points. Rewardia and Pure Profile have been good so far but they are the only two I use now.

• 5 weeks later...

Well, this is a new one for me.  I logged into the surveys available for SB.  There was one that was for 22 minutes and it had 0 points.  I took it anyway.  Yep, 22 minutes plus and no points.  So I contacted SB, and what I think I will hear back is that they can't award me points for it.  But don't they get paid to put it on their site?  I guess my lesson is learned.  I don't remember seeing that before, but it may have happened and I just didn't take it. 

I just got stiffed $35 for a product test from Swagbucks.  I invested 4 weeks in to it, and then I got the last survey from the them, and I was told that my answers weren't "pushed through" and therefore my answers weren't part of the conclusion.  So I don't get the money.  I have sent them the email I got that shows the last set of questions.  I think I am done with them for good.  That means I won't be doing much of anything anymore, but maybe my health will thank me for it.  I am tried of having to fight them for points.