Swagbucks change to their policyi this will HURT

fiestyvermin

1 hour ago, rosiesmom said:

The gold surveys are a hit and miss for me.  I will get them finished and then I get the "not everyone can be a winner" message.  What the heck is that??  And it is becoming more common that I don't get the 1 point for being dq'd, even though I complete the survey.  I am still waiting on an 80 pointer and a 29 pointer from earlier in the year.  Guess I can kiss those points goodbye.  Not one site is perfect, but I am not making the daily point goal anymore.  Oh well, I will get what I can and go from there.  I don't bother asking for my points anymore, I am tired of having to fight for them.  

I don't belong to this site but I agree with you about fighting for your points sometimes it's just not worth the time and energy to email them and a lot of times you get a canned response anyway.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Just did a Gold Survey this afternoon.  It was 3 minutes for 25 points.  12 minutes in I was only on 4% completed and I was having to check boxes and boxes and boxes.  I finally just closed it out.  That is ridiculous!  At no point was I told that I was being taken into a new survey. 

• 1 month later...

I had a page full of gold surveys to do just now.  But when I clicked I got Samplicio and then there was a screen saying that I hadn't qualified for any surveys.  It popped up on everyone that I tried.  I didn't get 5 SB for trying to complete 5 of them.  I just shut it down because every one of those surveys reminded me that they used cookies to track.  Track what?  I'm not doing anything.  Except being DQ'd from their surveys.

I am doing surveys guys and not getting credit.  I am taking screen shots and I am contacting SB but I hear nothing from them.  Is this part of the change as well.  I cannot send a request the old way, so I found their email addy for support.  No one is responding after some days now.Anyone else having this?

Make sure you reply back to the email from your first email or you will never get paid. I haven't submitted a survey ticket in awhile but have had reason to. I forgo it at times. Sometimes credit for surveys shows up months later but I wouldn't count on it.

• Like 1

I went to FB and posted about it.  they responded, but not my emails. They gave me another email address to use.  I'm not getting credit for anything from recent. 

• 2 months later...

I've been restricted from watching videos on Swagbucks. I can't reach daily goals if I can't watch anything. There is no warning or reason why. I can watch them but I get no credit and every day I can watch less and less for credit. I started out really liking this website, but lately it gets more irritating every day.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/3/2018 at 5:52 PM, VickiPom said:

I've been restricted from watching videos on Swagbucks. I can't reach daily goals if I can't watch anything. There is no warning or reason why. I can watch them but I get no credit and every day I can watch less and less for credit. I started out really liking this website, but lately it gets more irritating every day.

Same here.  I can't watch eCrave now.  It has been almost 2 weeks since I could access those. It is getting harder to reach my daily goal, and some days I don't reach it at all.  If I don't, well, OK, but why has this started happening?  And the codes, I am only seeing them once a day, and it is while I am at work and I can't get signal on my phone. 

I finished a survey the other day and did not receive credit for it. I immediately made a ticket and within 24 hours, received my points. It's still worth a try to contact them.

• Like 1

On 2/18/2018 at 4:37 PM, spider said:

I finished a survey the other day and did not receive credit for it. I immediately made a ticket and within 24 hours, received my points. It's still worth a try to contact them.

Unfortunately, I had so many tickets with POPRewards that they banned me from opening a ticket.  I do send them an email to support now.  I am still trying to figure out why I can't see any encrave videos.  I won't bother them with this. 

I was using Google to do their site, but then the encrave stopped working, so I went back to Firefox and they are showing up again.  BUT, once again, I was stiffed on points from a survey.  I am no longer trying to make the daily goal.  It is too time consuming for me.  I guess they have some new game that runs in the afternoon on a mobile app, but I am at work and restricted from that type of activity.

• 2 weeks later...

So everyday for the past 11 days I have completed a survey (GOLD) and everday, there was a glitch when it was sent and I received no credit.  It might be time to give up on SB.  They are not answering my emails, and we aren't talking a few points, we are talking a lot of points.  Too bad, I was doing well with them last summer.  The enCraves aren't crediting either, but I read that others have this happen.n This is darned irritating!!

• 3 months later...

So on top of the encrave thing, I just noticed (because I am doing their site again) that if I am required to get 112 point today, if I do, I only get a bonus of 9 points.  It was the same yesterday, and honestly I hadn't looked at it before.  Sorry for the run on sentence.  That is actually how I talk. ;)

• 4 weeks later...

So I bought some stuff over a month ago and went through a SB email.  It didn't credit, it was over 1800 points, so I waited a day and then tried to contact them.  The info said not to contact them for up to 32 days.  So I waited and did.  Guess what?  They can't get paid for it retroactively, because it has to post right away.  So why ask me to wait 32 days to bring it up?  This is old, I have been stiffed before, so I won't be shopping through them again.  Nope, nope, nope, and nope.  Just like not getting points for completed surveys. 

UPDATE!!  This is apparently all my fault.  The cookies didn't load up right, or were stopped, but they didn't record completely and it is out of their hands.  After 32 days.  They can't help me.  They won't give me the points, so lesson learned.  $18, well, just over $18 is what they won't credit me for.  Looks like I need to spend more time over at Ebates and mypoints.  Thanks for letting me rant.