UNIVOX -question

peach6

On 7/24/2017 at 3:59 AM, peach6 said:

I think I need to add a few more survey sites had anyone had a good experience with this site?

I do very well with them and they brought back the 5 points if you don't qualify. They tried taking that away a while back and everyone on the board protested. They have a survey and forum at the site.

• Like 1

On 7/25/2017 at 11:45 PM, paulgro said:

I do very well with them and they brought back the 5 points if you don't qualify. They tried taking that away a while back and everyone on the board protested. They have a survey and forum at the site.

Paulgro,Do you qualify for many surveys?I have only been with them a few days and have only qualified for 2 surveys but with getting the 5 points for DQ I think I am half way to cashing out  Am I missing something or is it that easy?

3 hours ago, peach6 said:

Paulgro,Do you qualify for many surveys?I have only been with them a few days and have only qualified for 2 surveys but with getting the 5 points for DQ I think I am half way to cashing out  Am I missing something or is it that easy?

Maybe 1 out of 10 but between the ones I do qualify for and the 5 points for the ones I don't has been enough cash outs for me to stay. I also like the people on the forum there.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, paulgro said:

Maybe 1 out of 10 but between the ones I do qualify for and the 5 points for the ones I don't has been enough cash outs for me to stay. I also like the people on the forum there.

Is it just me I keep getting an error on the site today

2 hours ago, peach6 said:

Is it just me I keep getting an error on the site today

I haven't been there today but they keep tweaking the site and errors do come up now and then. Just keep trying.

• Like 1