Anyone else having problems accessing One Opinons Site

footfree

Try to do surveys get messages oops somethings wrong.Cant get routed back to site ,then when I go try to log back in I get this in the middle of a survey or it keeps spinning  when trying to log on.

An error occurred during a connection to online.ssisurveys.com. SSL received a record with an incorrect Message Authentication Code. Error code: SSL_ERROR_BAD_MAC_READ

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
    Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

Learn more…

Now I cant log on.And then a little while later I get back in .Try to do a survey it says the survey is now closed.Click here to go back and when you do the "Oops error"pops back up grrrr I don't know just seems like a lot of hit and miss with the site,and it's starting to get real aggravating.

14 hours ago, calafan said:

For the last two days all I've been getting is multiple recaptcha puzzles that don't work.

Sounds like the one I tried to do Monday night / early Tuesday morning. The survey was from Opinion Connect (part of One Opinion). I already had to pass the  reCAPTCHA on One Opinion , but when the survey opened , there was another one to do of the "I'm not a robot" type. Answered it correctly and the box showed a green check mark. It then cycled and went back as if nothing had happened. Did it again with the same results. That went on for 10 minutes at which point I gave up.

CAPTCHA is capitalized as it is an acronym. It stands for "Completely Automated Public Turing test to tell Computers and Humans Apart".

• Like 1

I have problems at times, but I email them and tell them whats happened and they always give me the points. as far as im concerned they have the best customer service by far. lets hope that doesn't change

• Like 1