Incentives from Pine Cone

Lurkergirl

I did a survey  with pinecone   on the 18th  .I noticed in the heading that they changed it from if you do not get your incentive in a couple of days  notify us  to if you don't get an incentive in 3-5  days .So I was busy  did not think much of it but by Monday  I was wondering about it .So I sent an email to them on July 23 ,I finally got a reply 2 days later saying  sorry something about sorry for the delay and they would be processed in a few days .Its now been 2 days .Why oh why are they worse now than when I first started with them .This happening to anyone else ?

• Like 1

I posted about this in General

If you are matched with and complete a product evaluation survey your reward will be posted to your account within 3-5 business days. If you do not receive your incentive within 3-5 business days, please send me an e-mail so we can troubleshoot the problem.

Only select studies are available with this new process, as we test it for sound technical function. However, the quotas are smaller and will fill up quickly, which could increase the likelihood that you might not qualify. We expect this to dramatically change as all of our studies are added to the new process, but do suggest you participate without delay for better chances to secure your spot.

Our technical staff is working to make ChromeBook compatible with the new survey format. In the meantime, we are asking panelists to use another browser. I apologize for the inconvenience. Please note this will not affect your participation rate. If the survey gets stuck loading or processing, try to refresh/reload your browser. If you are still having difficulties, please try again later (with the exception of the use of a ChromeBook)

So I did a survey on the 19th of July and received payment on the 25th.It was 4 business days (they don't count actual days ,just business.)However I cashed out on the 25th and received my Paypal on the 26th.So now it's like wait longer for the $3 but cashing out for Paypal is the same.So what are we to do stick it out or quit?Not like we have a choice.But it seems all surveys companies have gotten worse in some manner or another.

• Like 2

It seems like every survey site has taken a nosedive. I've been taking surveys way too long and this has been the worst year yet.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, bluetexas said:

It seems like every survey site has taken a nosedive. I've been taking surveys way too long and this has been the worst year yet.

I agree it is definitely the worst year I have seen.

• Like 2

I checked my account, and it's been almost four months since I've completed one of their surveys.  This sure isn't the way it used to be.  Very disappointing.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Pinecone tricked me.  I was a panelist for a year. I saved up my points. When I tried to cash out my points went from thousands to about 500. They said I could get a magazine.  I reported to BBB. They don't care. Just another site ripping people off!

Why would you save your points for a whole year?! You can, and should, cash out after every single survey, that's one of the great things about it! I dunno if points expire if you don't use them, but that's pretty irrelevant, given you can cash out immediately, there's no minimum. And I dunno what you mean about getting "a magazine", either - you should still be able to cash out for actual cash...? (Namely, 5 dollars, if you have 500 points.)

• Like 3