Springboard I'm mad at you

footfree

Don't ask me to do a 1500 point survey if you are not intending to pay  me.It took me over 15 minutes so dont say I didn't finish it and or qualify for it.I asked them for my points and this is what they said.If I remember right they are notorious for not giving the extra points -right?Well they got another email saying I want to be paid - lets see if I hear back.Only problem is I have over 77,000 points I just hope I dont lose all my points over them I want my points.

It appears that on this occasion you did not meet the criteria for thelling survey and were therefore screened out. It is sometimes the case that we have to ask a few questions to determine whether or not you would meet the client requirements for a particular topic; we always try to provide an alternative survey for you to take in the event that you are not suitable for a study that you were emailed about.
Thank you for your time and participation in YouGov surveys.
Kind regards,
Shamila

My response

This survey did not ask me a few questions it asked me like 30 questions.It was on Android Pay Wallet.So how do you get screened out of a 15 minute survey and say it's fair?I would never expect you to work for that long and not get paid.It never once said I had been screened out.It went all the way to the end.It then went on and let me do another survey worth 500 points and that was all that I was given.  So in my book I answered your questions and then got screwed.Either that or you are giving canned responses.Again I am asking for my well deserved 1500 points.Any help would be appreciated.

• Like 1

Her response seems off:  "Ask a few questions to determine whether or not you meet the criteria"

But you went well beyond answering a "few" questions. 15 minutes is quite a long time and far surpasses a "few" questions.

• Like 1

Yep. Every once in a while I get surveys where I think I'm taking the actual survey but they are just screening. And some of them are very long screening processes like you encountered. Thankfully they are rare for the most part. I hope you told them just how long their screening process took. May even violate their association rules on surveys. Don't know.

• Like 2